Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

Owning City attackers not named Kevin De Bruyne is bad for my health. I would have loved to pick Sterling but once bitten twice shy and Pep has bitten me more times than I can count.

Wouldn't be surprised with a Sterling brace or a Sterling 3 minute cameo and a Mahrez brace

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yes. If I remember correctly it popped up green below 'changes has been saved'. And I also changed captains from Bruno F to Kane and that's registered, so it's definitely saved some of the changes.

That's bizarre then. Never heard of anyone having that problem. May be worth reporting it

34 minutes ago, BOF said:

Today the points come. Sure would hate not to own Sterling right about now.

The Sterling an dKDB double up was in my free hit draft a few times but didn't go for it in the end. I imagine I'll live to regret it.

Went for two city defenders instead (and KDB) so no doubt Brighton will score a flukey goal to **** me over

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The Sterling an dKDB double up was in my free hit draft a few times but didn't go for it in the end. I imagine I'll live to regret it.

Went for two city defenders instead (and KDB) so no doubt Brighton will score a flukey goal to **** me over

I'm same with KDB, Dias and Cancelo. There's a lot of very familiar looking teams in my work league. Which makes it all the more annoying I didn't go for Pogba or Rashford like I was going to because they were marked at 75% to play. 

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Having **** my wildcard the other week...I've now accidentally wildcarded again this week instead of free hit. 

Goodness me what a mess.

that's an absolute nightmare

Absolutely infuriating. Went from an absolute captain haul from KDB to nothing.  Even the assist from a sterling goal would have been massive. 

Why is Sterling even taking it? Infuriating

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Now 6 gameweeks since my captain scored a goal. 

13 gameweeks since I got a double figure captain return.

Granted not many big scorers this week. But still

Who did you go for this time? 

That was a complete waste of my free hit, players I already had did well and of the 7 or so new ones they all scored 2 except Kane. 

So now the game against Everton is all but confirmed off Villa go down to SGW preliminarily but it looks like either we'll either play against Newcastle on FA cup weekend which should be added to GW19 or because they have a much tighter schedule we'll play spurs at the weekend and they'll move their FA cup game forward to midweek and then just play Newcastle some point on a European midweek.

So Villa players currently have EVE, MCI but will probably end up with MCI, NEW or if the PL are sensible then MCI, TOT.

Spurs currently have SHU but could end up with SHU, AVL

Newcastle currently have ARS but will most likely have ARS, AVL

There is still also the slight possibility that our game against Man City gets postponed which would **** everything up even more.

All of this probably won't be confirmed until after the deadline and there's also the frightening possibility that the extra game, whichever it is, is tacked onto the start of GW20 not the end of GW19.

In summary, I have no idea what kind of shape my team is in, who to captain, what transfer to do or what to plan for.

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Who did you go for this time? 

That was a complete waste of my free hit, players I already had did well and of the 7 or so new ones they all scored 2 except Kane. 

I went for KDB

Wasn't a waste of a free hit for me, in that I only had 3 players so I'd have scored 10 points if I didn't FH.

But the danger with a FH is always that it's quite a low scoring week and you don't get a huge advantage from playing it. And I think that's what's happened this week

A Saka return and a Palace goal would make me very happy tonight

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I went for KDB

Wasn't a waste of a free hit for me, in that I only had 3 players so I'd have scored 10 points if I didn't FH.

But the danger with a FH is always that it's quite a low scoring week and you don't get a huge advantage from playing it. And I think that's what's happened this week

A Saka return and a Palace goal would make me very happy tonight

I had 4 or 5 players I think, with 2 City DF and KDB so that's where my points came from (except Kane). Week could have been worse but looking at so many players get 2 when they should have scored higher is disappointing. 

I also have Saka and my main competitor in my league has Leno and Holding so that would be great.