Weekends Football 17/19 July

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just imagine City beat Watford by 3 and we beat Arsenal by 1... we’re out of the relegation zone going into last game of the season 😲

I see a flaw there ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Leicester have fallen off a cliff - will they stick with Brenda?

I think so, he was saying the other day the plan for the club was to finish top 6 this season. They can’t finish below 5th this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think so, he was saying the other day the plan for the club was to finish top 6 this season. They can’t finish below 5th this year.

Maybe but he threw away a good lead from 2nd. MONesque **** up

2 hours ago, JamieZ said:

Looks like Nigel Pearson will be replaced for Watford's two remaining matches. I feel like they're there for the (over)taking if we can up our game and conjure a couple of massive results.

That is an absolutely insane decision. Watford are a club that's **** beyond belief even if they stay up, the owners are mental.

He's got them 25 points. They'd currently be on 45 points in 13th if they'd got that over the season. Even since the restart they're at 7 from 7 which is a return I'd take right about now. 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree, it’s disappointing but probably not a sackable offence all things considered.

Maybe not but Rodgers a smug clearing in the woods so wouldn't bother me 😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I agree, it’s disappointing but probably not a sackable offence all things considered.

It would be at Watford!

Â