NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

Saw that when I got up earlier... unlucky 

Lucky to score so high, but iv been holding 2 DSTs since week 9. Rams and Bills play NE, NYJ and NE during playoffs

4 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I think the D points need modifying next year.

I'm sure I've benefitted once or twice from our current D scoring, but I'm in agreement, we should address this next year.

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

You generally win if your D has a good day

Yep, i've mentioned it a few times. If your D had a stormer then victory is almost guaranteed. 

Just now, Xela said:

Yep, i've mentioned it a few times. If your D had a stormer then victory is almost guaranteed. 

The only thing I can think of is if D starts at zero like everyone else. Still get points for TD, INT, TFL 3 And Out and sacks. But get rid of minus points.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 09:12, Beastmix said:

On the plus side for you, Carolina should be good for a high score this week. Denver haven't a snowflake's hope in hell.

So much for that theory.

😠

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

And here endeth my season 

Thought I would get Samatta not have to play #1 seed after playing #2 last week!

Yeah but...surely he can't win EVERY game?

Gotta lose sometime ;)

• Like 1

Well done to Samatta U. Disappointing for me to leave so many points on the bench but overall I've had a fortunate season so can't complain. 

Good luck to everyone in the semi-finals and thanks for letting me get involved this year. Had a lot of fun, just a shame that most of you will remember it as a shambles of a season for obvious reasons. Count me in for next year!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

Well done to Samatta U. Disappointing for me to leave so many points on the bench but overall I've had a fortunate season so can't complain. 

Good luck to everyone in the semi-finals and thanks for letting me get involved this year. Had a lot of fun, just a shame that most of you will remember it as a shambles of a season for obvious reasons. Count me in for next year!

Cheers, Hornso. Here's hoping we get to do it again next year.

Good luck for the semi finals, guys.

• Like 2

Â