Designer1

First movie you remember seeing? -  Star Wars

Scariest film? - The Exorcist

Funniest film? - Blazing Saddles

Movie that made you cry the most? - Schindler's List

Film you loved as a kid and think is shit now? - The Mask 

Film people don't rate but you love? - Freddy Got Fingered 

Film people love but you don't rate? - The Dark Knight

Worst film? - Mean Machine (the Vinnie Jones remake of Longest Yard)

Film that means something special to you? - The Big Lebowski 

Film you relate to the most? - Quadrophenia (not so much now, but from the ages of 14 to about 18, I related to Jimmy so much)

Sexiest film? - Black Snake Moan

Strange stiffies weird wide ons (like things your found sexy in a film like the midget from total recall or lady from lady and the tramp)? - Princess Leia chained to a giant slug 

Best case of cinematography (not your favourite more like Lawrence of Arabia where it's a masterpiece but it's not a film you'd watch loads)? - Alien

Favourite film? - Amelie 

What one film would you take to heaven with you (doesn't have to be any from the list)? - The Blues Brothers

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 3

First movie you remember seeing? - ET

Scariest film? - Hostel

Funniest film? - The Hangover

Movie that made you cry the most? - The Green Mile

Film you loved as a kid and think is shit now? - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Film people don't rate but you love? - 8 Mile

Film people love but you don't rate? - Lord of the Rings (all of them)

Worst film? - Lady In Black

Film that means something special to you? - Big Fish

Film you relate to the most? - Silver Linings Playbook

Sexiest film? - Cruel Intentions

Strange stiffies weird wide ons (like things you found sexy in a film like the midget from total recall or lady from lady and the tramp)? - Nothing from the movies, but Lois Griffin...

Best case of cinematography (not your favourite more like Lawrence of Arabia where it's a masterpiece but it's not a film you'd watch loads)? - Jarhead

Favourite film? - Gran Torino

What one film would you take to heaven with you (doesn't have to be any from the list)? - We're The Millers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

What one film would you take to heaven with you (doesn't have to be any from the list)? - We're The Millers

Im generally very, very picky with comedies, but this is fantastic. 

• Like 1

First movie you remember seeing? -  The Land Before Time

Scariest film? - probably The Exorcist

Funniest film? - very cliched answer, but This Is Spinal Tap

Movie that made you cry the most? - The Other Side of the Mountain

Film you loved as a kid and think is shit now? - Liar Liar (though I still love Jennifer Tilly in it, and everything else)

Film people don't rate but you love? - Me, Myself & Irene

Film people love but you don't rate? - The Edukators

Worst film? - White Chicks

Film that means something special to you? - Run Lola Run

Film you relate to the most? - Dead Man's Shoes

Sexiest film? - Secretary

Strange stiffies weird wide ons (like things your found sexy in a film like the midget from total recall or lady from lady and the tramp)? - (I used to change this scene in my mind in an obvious way, before you judge me too harshly) but the bit in that Bond film where the female villain gets dunked in with the piranhas

Best case of cinematography (not your favourite more like Lawrence of Arabia where it's a masterpiece but it's not a film you'd watch loads)? - Into The Wild

Favourite film? - The Insider

What one film would you take to heaven with you (doesn't have to be any from the list)? - Life Is A Miracle

• Like 1

First movie you remember seeing? -  Mary Poppins.

Scariest film? - Sixth Sense.

Funniest film? - Can't think of a funniest, maybe something like Playtime as my favorite comedy.

Movie that made you cry the most? - I cry every day but not usually from watching films, remember Grave of the Fireflies being quite moving, so maybe that.

Film you loved as a kid and think is shit now? - Still like all the movies that I liked as a child although if I was to watch Police Academy now I'm not sure if I'd still like that.

Film people don't rate but you love? - Speed Racer.

Film people love but you don't rate? - Not sure, maybe Holy Motors, but only in the sense that I wasn't enjoying it so turned it off.

Worst film? - Don't really have one, as I child I used to dread Never Ending Story, in part because I think I took the title literally and thought I'd be stuck watching it forever, maybe I'd like it now though.

Film that means something special to you? - The Muppet Christmas Carol.

Best case of cinematography? - Not sure if I know what cinematography means exactly, maybe something like Black Narcissus.

Favourite film? - Mulholland Drive.

What one film would you take to heaven with you? - Kiki's Delivery Service.

• Like 2

First movie you remember seeing? -  Wind in the Willows (1983) at my Grandparents house.

Scariest film?  Lord of the Rings Animated (1978) Nothing has scared me as much as that first look at red eyed Ringwraiths as a youngster.

Funniest film? -  Blues Brothers (1980) Aged brilliantly too, just so dry.

Movie that made you cry the most? -  Me before You (2016) Maybe it got to me personally rather than the film itself

Film you loved as a kid and think is shit now? -   Every Indiana Jones film.

Film people don't rate but you love? -  Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (1991)

Film people love but you don't rate? -  Practically anything that's won Best film at the Oscars!

Worst film? -  Daredevil (2003) Only film I've ever left the cinema during it. And I though Colin Farrall was badly acting his accent. It was his accent.

Film that means something special to you? -  Muppets Christmas Carol (1992) Family. And singing "there's goes MRS Humbug" to my mum with my siblings!

Film you relate to the most? -   John Wick (2014) Touch my (cat) and you die.

Sexiest film? -  Wonder Woman (2017) I could watch Gal Gadot all day...

Strange stiffies weird wide ons (like things your found sexy in a film like the midget from total recall or lady from lady and the tramp)? -  Elsa flicking her hair and changing her dress during 'Let it go' in Frozen (2013)

Best case of cinematography (not your favourite more like Lawrence of Arabia where it's a masterpiece but it's not a film you'd watch loads)? -  LOTR The Fellowship, it's just beautiful... Actually all three are (2001-3)

Favourite film? -  Back to the Future (1985)

What one film would you take to heaven with you (doesn't have to be any from the list)? -  Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) just for sh*ts and giggles!!

• Like 1

First movie you remember seeing? -  Sound of music 

Scariest film? -  Martyrs (2008)

Funniest film? -  Any Gene wilder film 

Movie that made you cry the most? -  Schindlers list 

Film you loved as a kid and think is shit now? -   Can’t think of any 

Film people don't rate but you love? -  

Film people love but you don't rate? -  Drive 

Worst film? -  The greatest showman 

Film that means something special to you? -  

God bless America 

Film you relate to the most? -   God bless America 

Sexiest film? -  Some like it hot 

Strange stiffies weird wide ons (like things your found sexy in a film like the midget from total recall or lady from lady and the tramp)? -  

Best case of cinematography (not your favourite more like Lawrence of Arabia where it's a masterpiece but it's not a film you'd watch loads)? -  The bear scene in the revenant but didn’t rate the film. Or Lawrence of Arabia when Omar sharif Appeared in the horizon 

Favourite film? -  Vertigo 

What one film would you take to heaven with you (doesn't have to be any from the list)? -  Chinatown 

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

Â