What's cooking / VT cookbook merge

trimandson

Do you like to cook ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to cook ?

• Yes
    • No

Wont tell you what we call chefs with globals so :-D

As I have a set and am not a pro, I suppose that makes me even more of what it is that you call them. Or less? Dunno. I'm sure it's not a compliment. :lol:

Don't worry, you can say it. I bought them because they work for me and I'm not going to get butthurt at something insulting and start crying about post on poster. I suppose I might be setting myself up for a PM entitled "clearing in the woods" or "word removed", instead though. :lol:

I have no idea what you are on about 

Edited by Meath_Villan

I don't know what professional chefs make of Global knives, but I love them.  Had a couple snap over the years though.

If you are breaking a few global knives I suggest you take a knife skills class 

Take that in the way its intended to be helpful as I still have my set of Wüsthof knives going on 10+ years 

Edited by Meath_Villan

sorry man I thought I said what chefs that call other chefs who use globals 

If you are using them at home that's fine :D

No I'm more a Victorinox man myself. So, chefs who use them. What are they? :D

Nope I have wusthof goumet knives .....no point in the kitchen spunking big money on a knife when a trainee might decide to open a can of beans with it and break the tip off or a kitchen porter run it through a dishwasher that would have say ecolab solidhero and completely blunt the knife

sorry man I thought I said what chefs that call other chefs who use globals 

If you are using them at home that's fine :D

No I'm more a Victorinox man myself. So, chefs who use them. What are they? :D

He's too polite to say.  :)

I don't know what professional chefs make of Global knives, but I love them.  Had a couple snap over the years though.

If you are breaking a few global knives I suggest you take a knife skills class 

Take that in the way its intended to be helpful as I still have my set of Wüsthof knives going on 10+ years 

A couple = two.

Â