Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

Raonic will definitely cause some problems at Wimbledon, he's not just a serve bot, since he has been working with ljubicic there's some net play developing as well which he will need at Wimbledon. Still if he comes up against Djokovoc or Murray he would probably lose so for me it's between those 2 for the win.

Smug alert.

Raonic will definitely cause some problems at Wimbledon, he's not just a serve bot, since he has been working with ljubicic there's some net play developing as well which he will need at Wimbledon. Still if he comes up against Djokovoc or Murray he would probably lose so for me it's between those 2 for the win.

Smug alert.

On the negative side you did say Murray. A bit worried about Dimitrov. Big serve, great forehand, good backhand and good netplay and is quick around the court and slides as well as Djokovic. Maybe the street fighter Djokovic is will pull him through. The other semi is hard to call. Sorry Federer has had an easy run to the semis. Wawrinka wasn't 100% fit. Raonic could blow him off the court. Federer needs to serve very well and not be broken because its very difficult to break Raonic with his 140 mph serves

Apparently Bouchard's family are huge fans of the royal family, hence Eugenie .

And she had a twin sister named Beatrice. Pics please ;-)

Another title for Djoko then.

I hope so but If Federer wins the second semi he's going to have the support of the crowd so I think its 50:50. He would beat Raonic though. He handles the big servers very well. Best return of serve of all time.

Really need to make the grand slam finals five setters. A final lasting 55 minutes. Come on.

Kvitova was ruthlessly brilliant, but still. 

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 2

Â