S**t support my Lord!

MikeMcKenna

It is about time some fans started supporting AVFC! The same old suspects, seem hell bent on dragging down the club. 

I went today and accept we were poor in parts but I still walked out thinking ‘we’re the Villa’ with my head held high. 

• Like 3

Think you are thinking too much into one or two emotional reactions to the game and a thread that wasn't as negative as the title suggested.

Think there's a lot of belief and the support at games has been good if not great. Particularly in the cup. 

A bit subdued today but not bad, so was the players performance... no need to go after fellow Villa supporters.

I’m with Mike, there is a lot on here that seem to have given up and preparing for relegation.  We are not in the bottom three, teams around us have hard fixtures coming up like us, we had a poor day at the office today but recently our results have been good.

Get your heads up please!

• Like 1

I think the support has been pretty good in general this season. People spout rubbish in social media but at the games it has been pretty good. It’s one of the positives of having Dean as manager. His presence engenders a bit of loyalty.

7 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Think you are thinking too much into one or two emotional reactions to the game and a thread that wasn't as negative as the title suggested.

Think there's a lot of belief and the support at games has been good if not great. Particularly in the cup. 

A bit subdued today but not bad, so was the players performance... no need to go after fellow Villa supporters.

I am sick of it. It is a cycle of ..,, good result - we’re sound. The next week we get poxy threads titled ‘Relegation’. O’Leary was right. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I think the support has been pretty good in general this season. People spout rubbish in social media but at the games it has been pretty good. It’s one of the positives of having Dean as manager. His presence engenders a bit of loyalty.

Yeah agreed, the vitriol and whining you can get online is not reflected at games compared to when the crowd has turned on past managers. I have pointed out before that PL players have said to me that clubs come to Villa Park trying to turn our crowd against us (and Smith acknowledged it is a tactic used against Villa the other day) but I don’t think VP has been at all susceptible to it this season. Which I think has played a large part in our recent late winning goals!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Haha

I've just said it in another thread 

This is an internet forum.  Chill the **** out  

We can all be guilty of this! Especially after a loss. Worth just having a beer (or stopping if you’ve had too many) and chilling out as you say.