Coffee machines

KenjiOgiwara

I like to have a quick espresso at home. Last year or so I've used a capsule thingy, but I think I am ready for an upgrade.

Currently looking at a Breville barista express, but as it's £800 here I thought I'd ask if anyone had any experiences with it or other recommendations. 

9 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I like to have a quick espresso at home. Last year or so I've used a capsule thingy, but I think I am ready for an upgrade.

That's the one I have. It's branded "Sage" in the UK.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Is that all I get? 😂

Satisfied? Just answer me on signal. 

It's a brilliant machine. Not sure that I'd have paid that much for it though - I paid about £400.

You'd need to find a good coffee supplier. I use Pact for most of mine. I've had some amazing coffees from them.

I've got this one and its a great bean to cup machine for home use.

This is a bargain at the mo with 43% off.

De'Longhi Caffe' Corso ESAM2800.SB Bean to Cup, Silver and Black - £199.99 @ Amazon

spacer.png

Edited by imavillan

On 22/11/2019 at 03:11, wazzap24 said:

I’ve got an electric coffee bean grinder and a Cafetière 

Makes great coffee and cost £780 less than that machine 😀🤷‍♂️

Yeah, exactly. I’ve had a couple of (relatively cheap) machines, but when the last one broke I went back to a stove-top espresso maker that cost about 20 Quid years ago and have stuck with that ever since. It makes good coffee and can’t break. 

On 23/11/2019 at 17:33, imavillan said:

I've got this one and its a great bean to cup machine for home use.

This is a bargain at the mo with 43% off.

De'Longhi Caffe' Corso ESAM2800.SB Bean to Cup, Silver and Black - £199.99 @ Amazon

spacer.png

Just bought the next model up off the De'Longhi Refurb Ebay store for £190 with 12 months warranty.

• Like 1

Â