The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

4 minutes ago, welnik said:

So, under Boris things will be shit for a couple of years because he is a ****, but under Corbyn, we will be much worse off. The only thing will happen is that tax will go up and your standard of living will go down.  These idiots are like kids in a sweet shop who've won the lottery!  

It's been shit for 9 years and only getting worse, with a more divisive and less well society.  Standards of living have been constantly going down.

There is nothing good about our current government.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, welnik said:

Where do I start.

By answering the question posed?

He asked specifically in relation to your 'track record' comment which was a response to being questioned about your assertion of 'certain bankruptcy'.

A rant about how everything was fine and dandy under the Tories and has always been terrible under Labour isn't specifics on your claim of:

3 hours ago, welnik said:

certain bancrutpcy under Labour of course

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

That the Tories aren't under investigation for their rampant Islamaphobia is a disgrace too.

relaxing hot tub GIF by Posh Bearsexy the simpsons GIF

your'e the first to shout deflect and yet you seem to be quite good at it yourself  ,

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

your'e the first to shout deflect and yet you seem to be quite good at it yourself  ,

How can he be deflecting when he doesn't support Corbyn's Labour in the first place?

Labour should be examined for their anti-semitism, but he's right, equally the Tories should be examined for islamaphobia (and anti-semitism for that matter). Neither party has a record worth defending

He can't be deflecting attention away from something he doesn't appear to support in the first

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

For those that weren't taking a keen interest in the wording of law passed through Parliament what then happened was women weren't notified that the changes impacted them until 12 months before retirement. Some women have received letters on their 59th birthday informing their retirement age was no longer 60, or 65, but 66.

:snip:

I'm slightly confused this is even being debated as whether its a big deal. I guess every male on here is fully up to speed with all the wording of all the legislation and all the consequences and financial projections that may impact them in the next 15 to 20 years.

well I can't speak for every male , but as for myself ,   then  yes I am ,  I have regular meetings with my pension company, and they ensure I stay abreast of financial matters that are going to directly impact me and my family . Every new change they write with an update  ,I'd imagine that is the same for most pension companies ?

I don't know the details about the women getting 12 months notice , do you have a link to were this info is coming from so i can get more informed on the whole thing  ?

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

How can he be deflecting when he doesn't support Corbyn's Labour in the first place?

Labour should be examined for their anti-semitism, but he's right, equally the Tories should be examined for islamaphobia (and anti-semitism for that matter). Neither party has a record worth defending

He can't be deflecting attention away from something he doesn't appear to support in the first

its ABT at its finest , you don't have to support Corbyn , but its still a case of quick look over there , Tories are doing something

Imagine if I replied to the countless Johnson is a liar posts with , yes but look at the lies Corbyn is telling  ... I'd imagine you'd be writing the very same post for me that you've just written for Steph  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

well I can't speak for every male , but as for myself ,   then  yes I am ,  I have regular meetings with my pension company, and they ensure I stay abreast of financial matters that are going to directly impact me and my family . Every new change they write with an update  ,I'd imagine that is the same for most pension companies ?

I don't know the details about the women getting 12 months notice , do you have a link to were this info is coming from so i can get more informed on the whole thing  ?

Waspi have a whole website on it.

I don’t have meetings with my pension company. I suspect there are a number of women that do not have regular meetings with their pension company.

• Like 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

its ABT at its finest , you don't have to support Corbyn , but its still a case of quick look over there , Tories are doing something

Imagine if I replied to the countless Johnson is a liar posts with , yes but look at the lies Corbyn is telling  ... I'd imagine you'd be writing the very same post for me that you've just written for Steph  :rolleyes:

make your mind up is it deflection or ABT?

I'd imagine you'd be right by the way

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Deflecting would be stating that anti-semitism in Labour isn't a problem because the Tories have a problem with Islamaphobia.

It's a valid point, and whilst there is no investigation into Islamaphobia which is as big a problem in the Tories, as AS is within Labour, then you have to admit the AS accusations are, at least in part, politically motivated.

And once again for the 100002097329th time, I won't vote Labour, I will never vote for Labour until Corbyn so shove your Seymour Skinner arse gif up your.. ahem

• Like 2

3 hours ago, snowychap said:

By answering the question posed?

He asked specifically in relation to your 'track record' comment which was a response to being questioned about your assertion of 'certain bankruptcy'.

A rant about how everything was fine and dandy under the Tories and has always been terrible under Labour isn't specifics on your claim of:

Hmm, I can only assume that, A, you're trolling, or, B, you haven't actually read what I said. You will find the answers you need if you read it properly. 

Ta bab 

• Like 1