TIckets

Kingman

Just looked on their forum and one poster has been told they are having The North Stand, and another has said they are just getting The North Stand upper.  Our season ticket holders have been told to turn up as norms for our seats, so that must mean they are only having the 3k where away fans usually go. 

So an hour ago All season ticket holders and being told to turn up as normal and now they are telling  North stand ST Holders to relocate?.. 

Clear as VAR! 

Edited by Kingman

On 01/10/2019 at 16:57, Kingman said:

So an hour ago All season ticket holders and being told to turn up as normal and now they are telling  North stand ST Holders to relocate?.. 

Clear as VAR! 

Any update on this, for whether lower north ST holders are being moved. 

When was the last time we had away fans in lower north? West brom in fa cup was current away area plus upper north wasnt it?

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

Any update on this, for whether lower north ST holders are being moved. 

When was the last time we had away fans in lower north? West brom in fa cup was current away area plus upper north wasnt it?

Nothing confimed yet I believe, League cup rules state away fans entitled to 10% so that's around 4200, The usual way section + lower North stand would meet the allocation requirements so don't understand why the club would remove 6/7k fans from the entire North stand Especially when most are season ticket holders. 

71370955_10221580752015229_4803136114086

We've given them 1,100 more tickets than we had to? Even if segregation issues meant we couldn't give them to home fans, I'd rather leave the seats empty than give them that many seats. 

The whole end behind the goal full of away fans is huge for them

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

On 02/10/2019 at 21:08, turvontour said:

Yes, I believe the last time away fans had the lower north was Man City a few years ago in the cup. Might have been our relegation season.

12 hours ago, wedge said:

Yes, I believe the last time away fans had the lower north was Man City a few years ago in the cup. Might have been our relegation season.

Yes you are right- I assume this is how it will always be going forward after what happened in the WBA FA cup match, would be a disaster waiting to happen with our own fans in the lower North 

12 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Not in a rush to get the tickets out are they?

Probably because there will only be around 4/5k go on sale and will be mopped up in a few hours 

Guess they are still trying to work out the starting criteria, Must have attended all league cup games in last 10yrs with both parents 😂

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Â