TIckets

Kingman

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/10/22/carabao-cup-wolves-update

Our Carabao Cup clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers has now sold out.

We face Wolves on Wednesday 30th October, with a 7.45pm kick-off.

We’ve reached this stage by defeating Crewe 6-1 and Brighton 3-1 – both away from home.

This Round of 16 game is free for Season Ticket Holders while the remaining seats were snapped up in the Claret and Cub member window

Thanks, as always, for your support.

13 hours ago, Kingman said:

Very surprised no options for season ticket holders to decline tickets, must be a few thousand unable to make midweek commitments and could of been offered to other fans. 

And me, but I’m sure they will be able to pass them on to people as demand is high for home games. 

On 22/10/2019 at 20:42, Kingman said:

Very surprised no options for season ticket holders to decline tickets, must be a few thousand unable to make midweek commitments and could of been offered to other fans. 

Rather than decline, season ticket holders can resell their seats via the online booking system.

13 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Rather than decline, season ticket holders can resell their seats via the online booking system.

Resell it for £10?

edit: can’t see an option to resell it? I’d happy decline it if I couldn’t make it.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

16 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Doesn't give you the option though?.. Only letting me sell Liverpool and Newcastle games! 

18 hours ago, blandy said:

'cus it's a "free" game for season ticket holders.

Sell out game, thousands fewer seats available than normal, and we'll have empty seats because of season ticket holders not making it, while there are loads of people still wanting to buy them.

Nice gesture, but what a shit implementation. 

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Sell out game, thousands fewer seats available than normal, and we'll have empty seats because of season ticket holders not making it, while there are loads of people still wanting to buy them.

Nice gesture, but what a shit implementation. 

Most st holders will give it to someone don't worry.

Â