Week 1 - Mack 'n Cheeseheads 2 (Electric Boogaloo)

Brumerican

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I will be waiting to see if Reddit NFL Streams has had the same treatment as Reddit Soccer Streams

I've never had a problem finding Jags streams as those servers can deal with 6 users rather easily.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I will be waiting to see if Reddit NFL Streams has had the same treatment as Reddit Soccer Streams

Might want to bookmark https://nflbite.com/ before it goes pop. (site is run by the same people)

Quote from the link to avoid getting warning for providing link with no quote

One of the biggest subreddits on the website happens to be Reddit NFL Streams which has over thousands of subscribers. Reddit NFL Streams allows fans to post their favourite NFL streaming links of each match. These links are available in HD and mobile compatible, making them suitable for all kinds of audiences and allowing you to follow the action on-the-go.

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Trubisky is garbage. Sounds like Bears fans agree.

Maybe with some coaching he could reach garbage level. Last night was a horror show.  

I bet their D wanted to kill him afterwards.

On 03/09/2019 at 21:37, Brumerican said:

It's a great opener too

Well poo, good thing I fell asleep way before I had the chance of thinking staying up.

On 03/09/2019 at 21:37, Brumerican said:

Rodgers may actually have a defense for once.

May indeed. Trubiscy went back to rookie form. Not playing in preseason is not for everybody.

52 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I found it pretty entertaining to be fair.

GB are dangerous now 

As much as I like defenses, 13 **** points? 👎 Garbage football from Chicago

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

As much as I like defenses, 13 **** points? 👎 Garbage football from Chicago

That's exactly how I felt about the SB,  so I get it, but there was some decent stuff on show.   I even enjoyed Trubisky stinking the house down. It was like he'd spent the whole summer just training with ARob  and nobody else.

Whilst blindfolded . 

It was sooo bad it was good.

11 minutes ago, maqroll said:

You gotta marvel at the random high heave to the endzone into double coverage while they still had plenty of time and it was 2nd down. Idiot.

You knew it was on from the moment he should have been picked early doors attempting a YOLO side arm . I genuinely belly laughed.  

Montgomery looked nice in the tiny spell they gave him yet Trubisky dropped back almost 50 times against a D that the whole world knew had been heavily beefed up.

It was terrible play calling and even worse execution.   This fella will always be known as the guy who Chicago took  before Mahomes and Watson whilst throwing away  future picks for no reason.  He was missing guys by hilariously huge distances and spent all night staring down ARob like an an absolute amateur.   He's going to put Robinson on IR playing like that.

Robinson famously shouted at Bortles during camp "Keep that shit inbounds bro" after a bad (but not terrible) back shoulder pass from Blake . This time next year I'd still bet that the vast majority of Robinson's career yards and TD's will have been courtesy of Blake because if Trubisky keeps giving DB's 2 seconds to double up on him he'll be battered.

• Like 1

On 06/09/2019 at 03:32, maqroll said:

Trubisky is garbage. Sounds like Bears fans agree.

He was overhyped last season so that performance was inevitable.  Expecting the same for Lamar Jackson when asked to throw this season too

4 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Is there no rules against tapping up type stuff in the NFL? Otherwise it's highly suspicious he's released and signs elsewhere so quickly. 

Drew Rosenhaus. That is all

Â