Week 1 - Mack 'n Cheeseheads 2 (Electric Boogaloo)

Brumerican

Raiders are a shambles, and on their way out of California, but home games in Oakland are a reminder of the outlaw roots of the AFC. Loud, rowdy, crowd hanging on every play. Sad that they've been dicked over yet again as fans.

• Like 1

Ugh, that was ugly. Killed by a TE as per usual and the D, who I thought would be a serious strong point allowed both tonnes on the ground and a clean pocket for Carr all night.

O was meh at best. Long season ahead again. :( Totally outcoached by Gruden

The Texans-Saints game was nuts though. NFL at its best.

Edited by Tegis

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

The Texans-Saints game was nuts though. NFL at its best.

apart from the officials screwing up the game clock on the run off and costing Saints potential better placement for a field goal approaching half time 

thankfully it didn't matter in the end

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

apart from the officials screwing up the game clock on the run off and costing Saints potential better placement for a field goal approaching half time 

thankfully it didn't matter in the end

I didn't understand that at all.

They waited for you to get back to the line of scrimmage and attempt the 4th down, which makes sense as it gives a true idea of what the time would be on the clock, then reviewed. So either way, they should've let you line up, the wind the clock from that point, regardless of the call. I don't understand why even more time was run off, surely that was the whole point of having you get back in to formation and ready to snap the ball in the first place?

Â