The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

Just do yourself a favour and watch this.

Judge Napolitano: How to get fired from Fox in under 5 mins

Asking questions as Judge Andrew Napolitano did in a recent broadcast on his now cancelled daily show may very well be the reason behind his recent dismissal from Fox. Though specific details are hard to come by because the Judge has yet to give any interviews on the matter, it’s believed that his refusal to bow to commonly manufactured media narratives is among one of several key reasons he his no longer with the network.

The following 5-Minute Speech that Got Napolitano Fired from Fox News is one that should not only be forwarded and shared with every single man, woman and child in this country, but taught and expounded upon in every social studies, civics and government class from first grade through college.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=545c8565c38e" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The first logical and well spoken segment I have ever seen come from Fox News. No surprise he was fired not just because he worked for Fox news. I am sure if he spoke this on another news station, the same result would have happened. 

*google* Ah, broadcaster Craig Sager and his 'trademark tacky suits'.  Thanks for beating me over the head with the Rodman joke too.  I like totes didn't get it from her first reaction :)

Â