Racism in Football

Zatman

• 6 months later...

No post since August 27th which is great to see.   So really disappointed to hear there was racism direct towards Son by a Villa fan on Sunday. I genuinely thought we had got past this at Villa Park. Sounds like he got away with it too. 

@Paddywhack hope you don’t mind me mentioning this on here.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

No post since August 27th which is great to see.   So really disappointed to hear there was racism direct towards Son by a Villa fan on Sunday. I genuinely thought we had got past this at Villa Park. Sounds like he got away with it too. 

@Paddywhack hope you don’t mind me mentioning this on here.  

Nah that's fine, probably a more appropiate thread.

I still haven't got round to reporting it to be honest, but I will do. The only thing I could fine was that number to text but I think that might be for during the game, which is when I probably should have done it.

30 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I still haven't got round to reporting it to be honest, but I will do. The only thing I could fine was that number to text but I think that might be for during the game, which is when I probably should have done it.

sounds like he's a season ticket holder if he's there every week so should be an easy one to identify. prooblem is that without making a visual gesture, it would be difficult to prove unless villa can strategically place a steward or club official near him in future

39 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

From experience mate it can be a slippery slope. Police will get involved and you will be asked to make a statement. Worth considering if you want all that agro.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I dont think is a homophobia thread so will put it in here but good on Ralf

Something I will not tolerate' - Former Man Utd boss Ralf Rangnick leaves three Austria players out of March squad due to homophobic chanting videos

Ralf Rangnick has left three players out of the Austria squad for upcoming friendlies after they were implicated in a homophobic chanting incident.

https://www.goal.com/en/lists/man-utd-ralf-rangnick-austria-players-march-squad-homophobic/blt43163bb986bfa150

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Â