UEFA Champions League 18/19

sne

If Dortmund can play to their full potential they'll beat Spurs.

But they are a young team so might be tight.

Bayern are weaker then they've been for ages with their rebuild not ready yet so I'd say Plop has a good chance.

PSG should beat Manure over 2 legs and City will go through.

As should Barca and probably Real.

The other ties should be tight.

Hope Ajax or Dortmund takes the title, but they won't.

27 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Bayern are nothing special now. Liverpool should have too much pace for them. Spurs have a tougher tie. 

The only team Klopp has a worse record over 5 games is vs Sevilla

• 2 months later...

So far Spurs, Man Utd, Ajax and Porto in quarter finals. I think the teams playing next week will fancy the chances to win this tournament. Open tournament

Find it hard to look past Barcelona

On 21/12/2018 at 05:29, A'Villan said:

Haven't paid the CL any mind for some time. Possibly since Liverpool lost the final.

Not watched a minute of it since bt cornered the rights to it. Not missed it either. Tbh the sooner the clubs involved **** off and form a European super league the better 

22 hours ago, Zatman said:

So far Spurs, Man Utd, Ajax and Porto in quarter finals. I think the teams playing next week will fancy the chances to win this tournament. Open tournament

Find it hard to look past Barcelona

Tadic was sensational Tuesday night. Its a very open this year. Don't see Barcelona as being anything special

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Tadic was sensational Tuesday night. Its a very open this year. Don't see Barcelona as being anything special

Well they have Messi and also unchallenged all season so should be fresh

Â