UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

UFC 94 in just 2 weeks, and damn it should be a good one. The main event speaks for itself, I'm hoping for a BJ win. Both are arrogant but BJ is cooler somehow. GSP just appears pathetic when he does his hard talking. Epic fighters though. Should be a cracker.

Machida - Silva is also a long awaited one. Both undefeated and very dangerous. I like em both. Machida is so awkward.

Guida always explosive and Bonnar usually excites.

Can't wait! :D

Main Card

* Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St-Pierre vs. B.J. Penn

* Light Heavyweight bout: Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva

* Light Heavyweight bout: Stephan Bonnar vs. Jon Jones

* Welterweight bout: Karo Parisyan vs. Dong Hyun Kim

* Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida

Preliminary Card

* Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Akihiro Gono

* Lightweight bout: Thiago Tavares vs. Manvel Gamburyan

* Welterweight bout: John Howard vs. Chris Wilson

* Light Heavyweight bout: Jake O'Brien vs. Christian Wellisch

* Welterweight bout: Matt Arroyo vs. Dan Cramer

UFC 94 in just 2 weeks, and damn it should be a good one. The main event speaks for itself, I'm hoping for a BJ win. Both are arrogant but BJ is cooler somehow. GSP just appears pathetic when he does his hard talking. Epic fighters though. Should be a cracker.

Machida - Silva is also a long awaited one. Both undefeated and very dangerous. I like em both.

I prefer Penn's style personally, you are right though both are arrogant.

Silva's been very impressive of late.

Personally I thought UFC 93 was pretty rubbish, thought Franklin was unlucky actually as he rocked Henderson a few times and should have finished him.

I agree that Horn deserves an honourable mention, I liked him even more when I found it he was originally a Ninjutsu guy under RBWI (Robert Bussey). 8)

Affliction still picking up the UFC leftovers which is a shame. But damn! FEDOR! That's a highlight KO for you. Catching Arlovski in his mid air flying knee. Booom! And I thought Arlovski had the better of the start.

And the Belfort KO of Lindland was almost scary. Talk about out cold. yikes!

"Babalu" and Barnett still has it. Nice victories for both.

And the Belfort KO of Lindland was almost scary. Talk about out cold. yikes!

That was a huge win for Belfort... i didn't give him chance going into that fight...

I was annoyed with Dan Lauzon's antics though... play acting of the highest order, two of the three didn't hit the groin and the knee was a pretty weak hit, i'm not saying it didn't hurt but he milked it for all that he could. I was impressed with Bobby Green, for a guy who's only been in the game for 6/7 months he looked very impressive!

GSP-Penn is gonna be so good, i want BJ to do it though, just coz he's one of the few older mma stars who have kept there mystique over the last few years, if that makes any sense!

5116wrgbetL._SS500_.jpg

Look what came today!

94 tonight!

Main Card

* Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St-Pierre vs. B.J. Penn

* Light Heavyweight bout: Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva

* Light Heavyweight bout: Stephan Bonnar vs. Jon Jones

* Welterweight bout: Karo Parisyan vs. Dong Hyun Kim

* Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida

Preliminary Card

* Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Akihiro Gono

* Lightweight bout: Thiago Tavares vs. Manvel Gamburyan

* Welterweight bout: John Howard vs. Chris Wilson

* Light Heavyweight bout: Jake O'Brien vs. Christian Wellisch

* Welterweight bout: Matt Arroyo vs. Dan Cramer

Prediction: GSP, Machida, Bonnar, Parisyan & Diaz.

600px-GeorgeStPierre.jpg

pennUFC80.jpg

gsp_belt_2.jpg

I'm going with JSP! Gonna be a cracking bout. Cool to see Nate Diaz getting a fight too, is it his first?

First in a PPV event. He's been on "UFC fight night" several times though. And mostly winning

Its 'G' SP!

Correct Ferris, but I guess an easy mistake to make with "hees franche axe-ante" :lol:

Anyway, happy days for me as UFC is back on Thai cable after a considerable absence, so I spent this morning watching the event. Not a massively exciting card, but I was impressed with Machida who looks a clever operator. Tremendous finishing, even if Joe Rogan did call him Thiago in the post bout interview... :oops:

Â