UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Anyone else watch South African EFC on extreme?

Nowhere near the grand production levels of UFC but still some good tear ups.

Not seen EFC in particular but I do like watching the smaller shows. Especially the ones Michael Schiavello does the commentary for, he's hilarious. (XFC, Legacy FC, MFC, RFA, WSOF, more or less the ones on axsTV in the states)

Edited by Tegis

Great, great night of fights, top to bottom. Bermudez/Siler and Rivera/Roop both great fights on the undercard, topped by the weird end to the Green/Krause fight, Chiesa's trip/throw/slam was sick, great transition for the sub as well, Khabilov quickly becoming one of faves, Romero looked great, and a nice KO by Kennedy in the main event. Can't remember when I last enjoyed so much of a card as that one!

What a night of finishes that was! Also really excited by the news of a European Fight Night 'series' next year, following the model for the Brazilian fight Night events. Should be great.

Some beautiful and some absolutely brutal finishes.

I really thought Stevens killed Jason.

00.gif

Transition form kimura to straight armbar. EPIC

1.gif

Hendo is not supposed to be KOed, Belforts first uppercut send him airborne  :o  Then the headkick, yikes

2.gif

Another russian, they're taking over

2.gif

Beautiful knees at work, first Thatch and then Fejao. Opponents tapping to strikes. The Thatch one is perfect. Right to the liver.

1.gif

1.gif

Thatch looked good, one to watch definitely.

As for the Russian, that was the strangest looking knock out since Silva floored Forrest. 

The angles looked all wrong for such a power punch. That man must have some power!

Judging was baffling TBH. Lawler and Hendricks seemed to have cruised to victory. 

Quite glad of the later though!!!

As for the show itself, it was a great night for Fertitta and White.

Â