Summer Transfers 18/19

villa4europe

Boro sign Flint. Looks like they are taking a chance like we did on a second season promotion. With Gibson still pulling the strings I doubt that they will be in our situation in 12 months of their gamble does not pay off.

4 hours ago, fifamad said:

Anyone know much about that defender SHA signed, he’s called Pedersen from German league 2. 

An American Villa fan (& Union Berlin fan) on Twitter seems to think he's better than anything we've got:

Edited by Hornso
  • Thanks 1

yeah he's so good that he's spent 2 years in bundesliga 2 before being picked up by blues and his national team would rather play a RB from brentford at LB at the world cup rather than pick him

sounds like he's got his union berlin hat on 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Rooney has somehow conned an MLS team into giving him a 3 1/2 year deal. I can't even imagine what shape he will be in at 35.

TBF He looks better than he has for some time in the photos today. Looks like he has slimmed right down.

fwV3n5J.jpg

SgiORfo.jpg

11 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

TBF He looks better than he has for some time in the photos today. Looks like he has slimmed right down.

It is mobility though for me, like Gabby he can slim down all he likes, he is absolutely shot.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Rooney has somehow conned an MLS team into giving him a 3 1/2 year deal. I can't even imagine what shape he will be in at 35.

Checks the news. No new MLS Aston Villa franchise :P

4 minutes ago, John said:

Looks like he was dressed to impress for the flight (cap and all). He may find Washington a little different to Liverpool. 

The Rooneys and the Trumps be best friends 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Wolves sign Bonatini and Vinagre after their loans last season. Surprised with the Bonatini one tbf, he was awful after Christmas. 

Probably doing it cos they can, they could farm him out immediately just like they've done with Afobe. Alternatively, he's a decent enough player and still quite young so could be a good squad option. They've been run infinitely smarter than us, can't help but be jealous. 

PSGs FFP woes nearly put to bed, 2nd choice LB yuri to bilbao for £24m

felix passlack to norwich on loan should be interesting

sokratis to arsenal

lafont to fiorentina 

david brooks to bournemouth

elyounoussi to souyhampton

bobby reid to cardiff

alex smithies to cardiff

joao cancelo to juve 

tadic to ajax

paddy mcnair to boro

Â