What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Gin & Tonic and Green Man Special cider (8.5%)

I feel like death. 2 bottles of white, and a budvar, I do not feel well.

Horrendous wine - No.

Grape & grain - No No.

Last night I had Amber jack, a bottle of white wine and half a litre of Cuban rum

Got up out of bed half an hour ago!

No hangover though, quality :-)

Half a litre of Gin and I'm **** for the entire next day, it's just not fair that you can throw a bottle of wine and cider into the mixer and feel OK :evil:

Last night I had Amber jack, a bottle of white wine and half a litre of Cuban rum

Half a litre of Gin and I'm **** for the entire next day, it's just not fair that you can throw a bottle of wine and cider into the mixer and feel OK :evil:

I know......my lad was chucking his guts up all afternoon :-)

A couple of bottles of torres merlot washed down with repeat measures of orange & lemonade laced with absolut.

[edit]as the above contained three spelling mistakes, probably time to hit the sack[/edit]

I know......my lad was chucking his guts up all afternoon :-)

I've got to ask....how much amber jack did you have?

It's rare too much drink makes me spew, in fact the last time I spewed from drink was an easy one to remember it was after we lost to Chelsea in the Cup Final. Funnily enough it was a tactical spew and I carried on to drink for a few more hours. Sometimes puking is the right way to go!

I had 3 litres of Amber, it's a cracking drink

Oh I know it is.....I just can't cope with cider any more as it costs me more in Rennie than it does in alcohol :shock: So 3 litres of cider, a bottle of white wine, and half a litre of rum? I'd have been **** up after the cider :shock:

I hate you, you no-hangover having bastard :evil:

Wow... this is a beer that I think Sammy should have been making all along. It's like a better Becks than Becks.

Would make a great gateway from Bud/Miller/Coors to quality beer, IMO.

Â