Derby vs Fulham play offs

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Pitch invasion in semi Jesus I hope our fans don't do this be small fry kust like in fa cup

The double against WBA was totally justified though ?

Not that impressed by Fulham tbh - thought they were cynical and pretty scummy overall.  Ref did them huge favours not booking Kamara and McDonald in the first half for blatant yellow card incidents, plus that Kamara dive LOL.  I hoped Derby managed to come back into it because, whilst not as good as Fulham, at least they weren't complete clearings in the woods.

Oh, and Ryan Sessegnon.  Has any youngster ever been so overhyped? 

Just now, bobzy said:

Not that impressed by Fulham tbh - thought they were cynical and pretty scummy overall.  Ref did them huge favours not booking Kamara and McDonald in the first half for blatant yellow card incidents, plus that Kamara dive LOL.  I hoped Derby managed to come back into it because, whilst not as good as Fulham, at least they weren't complete clearings in the woods.

Our very own Grealish prior to this season?

4 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Small time Fulham fans invading the pitch like they have won the Champions League. I hope we don't see those scenes at VP tomorrow if we get through as it is so pathetic.

It's only the second time in their history that they're going to Wembley. 

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

For someone to be overhyped, he must not deliver. He is. 

2 minutes ago, Tegis said:

You hold us in much too high esteem mate ;) If we win, there will be an invasion, bet your house on it

aston-villa.png

Every time I get a chance to mock SHA or dingle/doghead moron fans, they invariably respond with THAT pic.

Thanks a lot you cretin,  all clubs have 'dickhead' fans but don't make it so bleedin obvious on national tv :angry:

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

20 senior goals with average of 1 in 3.5 games for a left winger. Oh and he is not even 18 until Friday

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alakagom said:

For someone to be overhyped, he must not deliver. He is. 

That's fair and I guess there's something about doing nothing then getting a goal - maybe.  However, he's 17, had 8 touches of the football in the first half and yet the BBC sports page reaction to his goal was...

"That was Ryan Sessegnon's 16th goal of the season for Fulham.  No wonder some are tipping the 17-year-old for a place in England's World Cup squad."  (Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/44029323).

ENGLAND WORLD CUP SQUAD.  **** off.

8 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You have to be joking. The kids 17 he is an unbeleivable talent

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Anyone see Cameron push that fulham fan over?

Derby deserved to lose the negative tactics were poor. I liked rowett befire but if never want that here. Ultra negative shit football 

Yup. He probably went up and rubbed it in his face so probably had it coming. Or Jerome has anger issues. What do I know..

1 minute ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

U wot m8?

The hype is deserved. He’s 17 years old and has just won the Championship POTY, young POTY, and was nominated for the main PFA young POTY prize. He’s a genuine talent and will go on to big things. 

Just now, Zatman said:

20 senior goals with average of 1 in 3.5 games for a left winger. Oh and he is not even 18 until Friday

Just now, Demitri_C said:

You have to be joking. The kids 17 he is an unbeleivable talent

So you'd all take him to the World Cup?

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

So you'd all take him to the World Cup?

I would, England are hardly blessed with great wide attacking options and he offers a surprise factor. Not a starter though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I would, England are hardly blessed with great wide attacking options and he offers a surprise factor. Not a starter though

...and there's the overhype.

Â