2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

15 hours ago, Xela said:

How easy is it to get tickets for an NFL game in the US? Say if I was in Cleveland or Baltimore for a weekend? Is it easy or do I have no chance?

I got some when I was in New Orleans  , I used Ticketsnow.com which is a spin off of Ticketmaster

I may or may not have got raped on the ticket price tbh I don't know what the going rate was to start with  , but from memory the site gives you a seat map and lets you pick a price category

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Carlos Hyde for a 5th rounder ?

Will be on IR by Monday .

I literally traded away Duke Johnson 5 minutes before I read the news.

Superb.

I thought Hyde had done a decent job in his 6 games for the Browns

Not content with having no WR's, we are now decimating our RB's

Got both Hyde and Yeldon in my squad

On 19/10/2018 at 22:32, Xela said:

I thought Hyde had done a decent job in his 6 games for the Browns

Not content with having no WR's, we are now decimating our RB's

Got both Hyde and Yeldon in my squad

I think hyde loooked good only due to volume and not efficiency (under 3.5ypc)

41 minutes ago, zak said:

so theyd finally give Duke the 3 down work he deserves?!

Duke is decent but suffers from being overrated the less he contributes (like Villa players do!)

Browns need 2x WR before trade deadline and some help in the secondary as well as the O Line

15 hours ago, Xela said:

Duke is decent but suffers from being overrated the less he contributes (like Villa players do!)

Browns need 2x WR before trade deadline and some help in the secondary as well as the O Line

Thought they would go for Cooper, would have been the perfect match. Guess it is probably DT or Parker now

3 hours ago, zak said:

Thought they would go for Cooper, would have been the perfect match. Guess it is probably DT or Parker now

Cooper cost the Cowboys a 1st round pick next year. Vastly overpaid for him. Considering we got a 5th for Hyde. Cooper worth a 3rd at best? Maybe 2nd if desperate. 

Parker is a good option. I think we should have pushed for Westbrook in the Hyde deal. Baker knows him from OU and would have linked up well. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Cooper cost the Cowboys a 1st round pick next year. Vastly overpaid for him. Considering we got a 5th for Hyde. Cooper worth a 3rd at best? Maybe 2nd if desperate. 

Parker is a good option. I think we should have pushed for Westbrook in the Hyde deal. Baker knows him from OU and would have linked up well. 

Cooper is a proven WR1 if you give him the ball. He is the only WR drafted 1st round in last 5 years who has gone pro bowl. If you want a potential pro bowler, amari is a better option than drafting a WR. 

List of WRs drafted in 1st round since 2014: Amari Cooper, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Breshad Perriman, Nelson Agholor, Phillip Dorsett, Corey Coleman, Will Fuller, Josh Doctson, Laquon Treadwell, Corey Davis, Mike Williams and John Ross.

5 hours ago, zak said:

Cooper is a proven WR1 if you give him the ball. He is the only WR drafted 1st round in last 5 years who has gone pro bowl. If you want a potential pro bowler, amari is a better option than drafting a WR. 

List of WRs drafted in 1st round since 2014: Amari Cooper, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Breshad Perriman, Nelson Agholor, Phillip Dorsett, Corey Coleman, Will Fuller, Josh Doctson, Laquon Treadwell, Corey Davis, Mike Williams and John Ross.

Good points but seems Cooper has fallen off a cliff the last season and a half. If he gets his 15-16 form back then he could be a good call. Still think a 1st is too rich though... :)

1 hour ago, Milfner said:

Hue is finally fired. 3-36-1. A really incredible stat line. Be interesting to see who they appoint - I imagine they'll go interim until the end of the season. 

Haley gone as well

Had to happen. Shame as Hue does seem like a well liked bloke in the organisation but it just wasn't working (understatement!)

Â