2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

6 hours ago, Tegis said:

No1 passblocker in the league. Cam will luuuve him for that

He's a big upgrade on Jonathan Stewart for half the price, I'll take it!

Saints RB Mark Ingram suspended four games for PEDs

The New Orleans Saints are without their top rusher for the first quarter of the 2018 regular season.

Running back Mark Ingram has been suspended by the league without pay the first four games for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances, the league announced Tuesday.

Ingram, who led the Saints in rushing last season with 1,124 yards, is eligible to return to the Saints' active roster on Monday, Oct. 1, following the team's Sept. 30 matchup against the Giants. In addition to the Giants, Ingram will miss games against the Buccaneers, Browns and Falcons.

New season, same results :(

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Didn't Sanchez get done for the same thing recently ?

I'm struggling to recall an enhanced performance from that dude !

Nah, I meant "same result" as a league. Not the player. Ingram has been clean as far as I know.

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Nah, I meant "same result" as a league. Not the player. Ingram has been clean as far as I know.

I've said it before. The off season is just 7 months of The Purge.

We haven't had a player fall off quad bike yet , so that should be coming anytime now.

• Haha 1

On 09/05/2018 at 17:02, Brumerican said:

I've said it before. The off season is just 7 months of The Purge.

We haven't had a player fall off quad bike yet , so that should be coming anytime now.

That didn't take long :(

A bit off topic but..

Greg Hardy is facing former Jaguar DL  Austen Lane in a MMA fight in "Dana White’s Contender Series" A feeder event to the UFC.

Cleveland Browns to be featured on 'Hard Knocks'

Cleveland Browns fans know the hard knock life. So it's only fitting that, on the heels of a historic 1-31 stretch, their team will be featured on Hard Knocks.HBO and NFL Films announced Thursday that the Browns will be the 10th franchise to be depicted on the training-camp series. The series will premiere Aug. 7 on HBO.

• 2 weeks later...
Â