Lapal Fan's Obnoxious Odours. A Topic

lapal_fan

On 01/08/2022 at 13:51, Stevo985 said:

In terms of a really bad smell, I'll go for an unwashed but used protein shaker that you've left in your gym bag for a few days. Rank

In terms of smells I just dislike, you know that smell that your clothes give off if they haven't quite dried properly after you've washed them, or have been left for a while before you dried them? It's like a damp musty smell.
I **** hate that and even the slightest hint of it on my clothes and I have to rewash them. I can't wear them.

It drives me mad when I smell it on other people too. I don't understand how people either can't notice it, or notice it and still wear their clothes

Marry me, Ben? We’ll live happily ever after in properly cleaned protein shakers and fresh scented clothing heaven. 

I don’t think I’ve ever agreed with a post more, or read a post more appropriate for this thread. 

(Seriously, though, both very good suggestions and I agree word for word) 

2 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Marry me, Ben? We’ll live happily ever after in properly cleaned protein shakers and fresh scented clothing heaven. 

I don’t think I’ve ever agreed with a post more, or read a post more appropriate for this thread. 

(Seriously, though, both very good suggestions and I agree word for word) 

You'll change your mind when you get to his feet ;)

14 minutes ago, blandy said:

Fresh Mackerel is fabulous.

Either barbecued, or I like to do it in the oven - get the fish (gutted and scaled) but otherwise whole, fill the cavity with a slice of lemon and some rosemary, gravy the outside of the fish, put it in a roasting tray or dish, bung it the over around 200 for 20 minutes, serve with fresh bread and salad and a glass of white whine. One of my absolute favourite meals.

FTFY 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

You'll change your mind when you get to his feet ;)

Wait, how do you know about my hitherto secret foot fetish? 🤔

Edited by El Zen

Â