NBA

maqroll

Just watched another documentary on Jordan, more of a compilation story with commentary from all his peers and competitors.

I think as time has gone on, and people's attention turn to the next generations, Michael Jordan becomes more and more underrated.

63 points against the 1986 Celtics, one of the greatest dynasties of all time in the year they played their best basketball ever.

I don't even want him in the conversation but when has LBJ hit over 50 against a good side? Well, he hasn't.

Above and Beyond is such a fitting title. And that is the documentary that allowed me to study the game and experience the hype and artistry.

That was 23 years ago!

23 hours ago, A'Villan said:

As my new favourite player?

Markannen was my favourite Bulls player last season without doubt. Point-center who can shoot the 3pt shot. He's imressive.

However, Coby White is not only my favourite Bulls player at the moment, but the player I'm most excited to watch in the whole league.

We should've knocked of the Lakers the other day, 10pt lead in the 4th, and Coby was influential in that.

He's got such solid fundamentals, great energy and a bit of showtime to go with it.

Plus I play as a guard, so my favourite players have always been the same.

Who are you most looking forward to seeing take the court this season?

Lauri's been real disappointing... wonder what's wrong with him... he looks like he doesn't belong out there. Get him to Milwaukee with Giannis!

4 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Lauri's been real disappointing... wonder what's wrong with him... he looks like he doesn't belong out there. Get him to Milwaukee with Giannis!

Has he? Admittedly I've only seen some highlights of the Bulls vs Lakers game, which a more experienced side might've seen out.

Somebody's getting a slap across the back of the head from me..

You weren't lying about Caruso!

Coby White is setting franchise records of 7 3pt makes in a quarter and another 20+pt game, and you are posting bloody Caruso material.

The youngest in NBA HISTORY to hit 7 3's in a single game.

75513497_3007053105992008_87190174460794

Edited by A'Villan
  • Haha 1

On 07/11/2019 at 22:51, A'Villan said:

Has he? Admittedly I've only seen some highlights of the Bulls vs Lakers game, which a more experienced side might've seen out.

Yes . Lauri has been terrible from the bits I've seen and so has Lavine .  Gafford and White are probably our 2 best players already.

• Like 1

Â