NBA

maqroll

LeBron jerseys being burnt in Hong Kong after him basically speaking out against the protesters and in favor of the Chinese government.

He's also being shaded by Turk exile and Boston Celtics start Enes Kanter.

I imagine LeBron will feature in some upcoming South Park episodes before long.

Bildresultat för lebron jersey burned hong kong

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

Coby White averaged over 19ppg this preseason. White, Markonnen and LaVine might just be enough to see the Bulls play post-season.

Like I said before . If they stay injury free that 8th seed is a real possibility.  4 out of our 5 starters are all capable of hitting the 3 which IS the modern game these days.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Like I said before . If they stay injury free that 8th seed is a real possibility.  4 out of our 5 starters are all capable of hitting the 3 which IS the modern game these days.

I don't know, I reckon we could even go higher. Bucks and Philly are the only two I see who will take top seeds. Brooklyn should but you never know.

If we remain injury free, and Coby steps up, we have every chance of actually becoming a force to be reckoned with in the East.

Markonnen was not only a stretch 5 but a point-center for us, our main man. With LaVine and Coby in the guard spots, we could have a similar system to Portland.

Not really all that similar, but essentially a center and two guards as the focal point on offense.

They just fed Kanter in the paint, let him go to work, and then dished it to the guards on the perimeter. All he did, aside from grabbing boards.

Markonnen is way better than Kanter. Lillard and McCallum are better than Coby and LaVine, sure.

But we'll see, if Coby continues hitting 20ppg and LaVine does the same. Then on avg of ppg we outdo that Blazers trio.

9 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I don't know, I reckon we could even go higher. Bucks and Philly are the only two I see who will take top seeds. Brooklyn should but you never know.

If we remain injury free, and Coby steps up, we have every chance of actually becoming a force to be reckoned with in the East.

Markonnen was not only a stretch 5 but a point-center for us, our main man. With LaVine and Coby in the guard spots, we could have a similar system to Portland.

Not really all that similar, but essentially a center and two guards as the focal point on offense.

They just fed Kanter in the paint, let him go to work, and then dished it to the guards on the perimeter. All he did, aside from grabbing boards.

Markonnen is way better than Kanter. Lillard and McCallum are better than Coby and LaVine, sure.

But we'll see, if Coby continues hitting 20ppg and LaVine does the same. Then on avg of ppg we outdo that Blazers trio.

My expectations are tempered by my faith in the coach.

1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

A defeat, but Kyrie put up 50 points and had 0 turnovers. That's absolutely insane from a primary ball handler. 

He's so fun to watch. Can't wait until KDs on the court with him. 

Would have been amazing if that last shot had of gone in.

• Like 1

On 25/10/2019 at 05:37, A'Villan said:

@Brumerican Pretty disappointed with the result. Though good to see Markonnen doing well.

If Markkanen can remain aggressive for a longer stretch, he will be amazing. I think he is too comfortable staying at the sidelines quite often.

3 hours ago, AVTuco said:

If Markkanen can remain aggressive for a longer stretch, he will be amazing. I think he is too comfortable staying at the sidelines quite often.

Bingo. Lost count of games where Markks is on the side as the other team change the momentum. 

He needs to play like he knows how bloody good he is.

Â