NBA

maqroll

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Yes . Lauri has been terrible from the bits I've seen and so has Lavine .  Gafford and White are probably our 2 best players already.

Unfortunately for Lauri, he has to play Giannis all the time.

Just stopping by to say that Giannis has been awesome, even more awesome than last year. 

Milwaukee is on a 13 game win streak, and this mostly without the second best player Middleton.

I can't help but feel somewhat nervous come play-offs. Bucks are a one man team if there ever was one. Without a serious second threat, they are vulnerable.

On 06/12/2019 at 20:23, AVTuco said:

Just stopping by to say that Giannis has been awesome, even more awesome than last year. 

Milwaukee is on a 13 game win streak, and this mostly without the second best player Middleton.

I can't help but feel somewhat nervous come play-offs. Bucks are a one man team if there ever was one. Without a serious second threat, they are vulnerable.

Bro are you kidding me?

I actually just came in to the thread to talk about how excellent Milwaukee were against the Clippers.

40 point lead against a Clippers side led by Leonard AND PG. Giannis ain't doing that alone my friend.

The Bucks ensemble put on an absolute clinic on against a team many are putting down as favourites.

Good times for basketball, especially if you're a Milwaukee fan!

• Like 1

I spent last night watching break-down analysis on NBA players techniques on various aspects of the game.

Who has the best jump shot in the NBA right now do people think? @Brumerican @Hornso @AVTuco I'm looking your way.

I think Paul George.

He has adjusted his to become one of the nicest and most fluid looking shots in the game.

The result has meant he's probably the 2nd best deep 3pt shooter in the game behind 'Logo' Lillard. His step back jump shot is on point from anywhere.

He has a nice turnaround mid-range shot, can spin either way for it too, fade-aways dropping at impressive rates.

Blessed with the perfect height to have an edge over the defender and stay coordinated and balanced.

Edit: *facepalm* Let's say he's probably third best at deep three's. Sorry Curry!! you only pioneered that sh*t!

Harden might be dirty on me too but he can just stay that way, keep hooking arms and flopping for calls Harden !!!

Edited by A'Villan

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Even injured I'd say Klay Thompson. 

Great shout.

Klay scored 60points in three-quarters as I'm confident you'd be aware, he actually held the ball in possession for just 90 seconds in that time.

That's incredible and shows how effective his shot is!

Just now, A'Villan said:

Great shout.

Klay scored 60points in three-quarters as I'm confident you'd be aware, he actually held the ball in possession for just 90 seconds in that time.

That's incredible and shows how effective his shot is!

It's just super smooth and automatic.

I don't have enough time to watch much at the moment other than catching shortened versions of Piston's games (& @Brumerican's weekly highlights post). Piston's have been shooting unusually well from deep this season. I particularly like the form the Galloway, Kennard & Svi.

In terms of ones that come to mind immediately is probably Danny Green. Terrified of him.

Edited by Hornso

On 14/12/2019 at 18:27, AVTuco said:

Both Lakers and Bucks 23-3 ... that's 72,5 wins in a full season 😕.

I can't really comment but Milwaukee looked so impressive when I saw them vs the Clippers.

When I watched the Lakers it was against the Bulls, and to be honest the Bulls should've held out for the win.

One thing is for certain we have a great competition on our hands. Talent everywhere.

If LeBron does take the Lakers to 70+ wins and a title he will deservedly put himself in the conversation for MVP accolades.

Will still only be backed by those who didn't witness Jordan for the GOAT though.

If Giannis leads Milwaukee to an NBA title with a 70+ win record in regular season, he's got serious prospects of a great dynasty on his hands.

17 hours ago, A'Villan said:

I can't really comment but Milwaukee looked so impressive when I saw them vs the Clippers.

When I watched the Lakers it was against the Bulls, and to be honest the Bulls should've held out for the win.

One thing is for certain we have a great competition on our hands. Talent everywhere.

If LeBron does take the Lakers to 70+ wins and a title he will deservedly put himself in the conversation for MVP accolades.

Will still only be backed by those who didn't witness Jordan for the GOAT though.

If Giannis leads Milwaukee to an NBA title with a 70+ win record in regular season, he's got serious prospects of a great dynasty on his hands.

Both Bucks and Lakers lost ... now they're head-to-head tonight. Should be interesting, both will want to win bad.

Â