U23 Development League 2017/2018

BOF

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm a big fan of Odutayo and also of this wonderfully named individual:

Who hails from Savannah GA - 25 miles up the road from me - and a hotbed of US sporting talent NOT !! more noted for food & music

It appears as though our next league match away to Newcastle has been brought forward by 3 days.  Both Soccerway & the NUFC O/S have it on Friday the 2nd @ 19:00.  The original date, still being reported on our own O/S is the 5th.  But as our site is notoriously poorly maintained, I would tend to believe both of the other sources.

Aston Villa's under-23s match against Sheffield United has been postponed.

Villa were due to take on the Blades in the Premier League Cup this evening, but the tie has been called off because of the cold snap. 

On 2/23/2018 at 22:12, SirSteveUK said:

Who hails from Savannah GA - 25 miles up the road from me - and a hotbed of US sporting talent NOT !! more noted for food & music

Where in GA are you?  I spent a year in Marrietta and also became GA State Champ at one point :) in swimming

On 3/10/2018 at 12:20, NIVillan said:

Where in GA are you?  I spent a year in Marrietta and also became GA State Champ at one point :) in swimming

Richmond Hill - about 20 miles south of Savannah :) 

15 hours ago, SirSteveUK said:

Richmond Hill - about 20 miles south of Savannah :) 

Never got out to the east of GA, but did do the GA Games in Augusta once.  It was so hot I thought I was going to melt just walking across the car park to the pool.  I haven't been back since 2004 :(

Back in 1992 I was walking around one of the malls just outside Marietta, and I was wearing the White Umbro Villa shirt (With Black squares on the arm) and some kid came up and asked me if I was a Villa Fan.  I just replied yes thinking not much else.  This Kid then tells me how he knows the then Youth Team Development Coach (Name escapes me but was it Dave something went onto the FA) etc.  Had a good chat about Villa :)