Next Villa Manager

Richard

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

Dyche would be interesting

Interesting thing regarding him is didnt Burnley only win 1 game up untill end of October last season and they still went on for automatic promotion.  Could be a big selling point to DrT

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Thanks ! But why ? You speaking better fan bollocks ?! I've invested thousands and thousands of £ and hundreds of hours into Villa and will continue to do so, but as I said I dont get to go to as many games as  I would like because of work, yet still invested a fair wedge on a corporate seat which I rarely use. I'm well within my rights to decide not to do it anymore given we are potentially going to appoint a manager I dislike with a passion. It doesn't mean I love the club any less just my priorities will lie elsewhere whilst he is here. No different to any fan who boycotted the club whilst Lerner was here really. But yeah keep spouting better fan shit if it makes you feel better and more of a fan than me. If you wanna go down that route by all means do. Couldn't really give a shit what you think tbh. 

You couldn't give a shit what I think yet wrote a whole post before that. saying that I hardly even go to games so no way am I 'better' fan than you.  Will you stick to your principles and not return until Bruce is no longer at the club regardless of how successful he is (or not). 

I did with Lerner. (what a shit fan I am and I'm not even corporate).

Btw i'm not really a fan of corporate fans that buy seats they never use when there are fans that struggle to get tickets. (when we were good). By the way that is not a dig at your. More at the whole corporate aspect of football.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I like many others feel uninspired by Bruce

He's got a proven track record of promotion, but what happens if we go up? i'd like to get rid of him there and then and appoint someone more progressive but that wouldn't happen would it.

• Like 1

Just everything about him bores me to tears.

The name Steve (sorry steve's)

The name Bruce (sorry bruce's)

His style of football

His hair

The teams he has managed are boring teams. Hull. Jesus wept, what a boring place hull is. I spent a day in Hull royal infirmary...... what a boring day that was. 

Steve Bruce has dominated this manager search. This manager search is as boring as I've ever known.

Steve Bruce dominates this thread. This thread is so boring.

This post is about Steve Bruce. What a boring **** post I'm writing here.

• Like 2

Just now, Woodytom said:

His style of football

His hair

The teams he has managed are boring teams. Hull. Jesus wept, what a boring place hull is. I spent a day in Hull royal infirmary...... what a boring day that was. 

Steve Bruce has dominated this manager search. This manager search is as boring as I've ever known.

I actually enjoyed that post :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I like many others feel uninspired by Bruce

He's got a proven track record of promotion, but what happens if we go up? i'd like to get rid of him there and then and appoint someone more progressive but that wouldn't happen would it.

Why wouldn't it? Southampton and Watford did it. Why would we?

47 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Firstly the person I replied to made it clear that he was corporate as he got begged for it apparently. Secondly how on earth could you give up on a club because you don't like a manager that has been promoted 4 times? To be honest my post was more to do with him making it clear it was corporate then his objection to no longer going.  WTF does having corporate seats have anything to do with it?

How many relegations has he had ?  For something I don't get to use it's a lot of money, some would say a waste of money but my love for the club runs deep I parted with my hard earned cash to support the club. However just because I can, doesn't mean I will always do it, especially if I'm not happy with what's on display/whose managing us. Shouldn't of mentioned in hindsight the type of ticket I own as it's irrelevant. I'm no more or less a villa fan than anyone. Just excercising my right to say you know what at the moment, enough is enough. Bruce's potential appointment is that for me (for now) I can. Ever give up on them for good the love runs too deep.  And as I said I want my words to be rammed down my throat by him/meaning us being successful. UTV! 

just my personal (and slightly childish for sure!) stance. 

Lets get back to debating what we are supposed to be, which is the next villa manager. I reckon a left field name could be the other on the list. 

Edited by thabucks

6 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

His style of football

His hair

NUWdEi3.gif

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

How many relegations has he had ?  For something I don't get to use it's a lot of money, some would say a waste of money but my love for the club runs deep I parted with my hard earned cash to support the club. However just because I can, doesn't mean I will always do it, especially if I'm not happy with what's on display/whose managing us. Shouldn't of mentioned in hindsight the type of ticket I'm own but I'm no more or less a villa fan than anyone. Just excercising my right to say you know what enough is enough. Bruce's potential appointment is that for me. I don't have to justify myself any further. 

Dude you don't need to justify it further to anyone its your prerogative. I apologise for my earlier comment 

I will buy your ticket off you if you don't get a refund. PM me ok?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

If people don't want to support The Villa anymore, don't support them. It's your prerogative. Go enjoy your time how you wish.

You don't need to announce it, nobody really cares. 

Who is talking about not supporting them?