Weekends football 9/11 September

andykeenan

mm an outfield player and thats a red card and a penalty. Why are goalkeepers allowed away with shit like that, Even last year Guzan concussing Dyer should have been a red card if he didnt make a hash of it

22 minutes ago, gharperr said:
22 minutes ago, gharperr said:

lol? ive seen 0 comments on the guy. ive seen 0 people rave or say anything. sky coverage before the game was doubting his size etc etc. GSS was questioning it all. confused by this comment

lol? ive seen 0 comments on the guy. ive seen 0 people rave or say anything. sky coverage before the game was doubting his size etc etc. GSS was questioning it all. confused by this comment

It seemed the only analysis was he's better than Joe Hart as he can pass a ball to a team mate 20 yards away rather than is he that great all round. On today he looks worse than Caballero which is some going.

Joe Hart actually hasn't been that bad for City last three years, its England where he always puts in mediocre performances imo.

Anyway Sane on for his debut. Really looking forward to seeing him in the premier league. 

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It seemed the only analysis was he's better than Joe Hart as he can pass a ball to a team mate 20 yards away rather than is he that great all round. On today he looks worse than Caballero which is some going.

Joe Hart actually hasn't been that bad for City last three years, its England where he always puts in mediocre performances imo.

Bravos a very good keeper, won 2 leagues, 2 cups, 1 champions league and 2 copa Americas in the last couple of years...he's going to get pelters because that's how our media works, people here never seemed to understand what valdes did for barca

hart IMO is an excellent shot stopper, the low to his left thing seems to be new (I always though his issue was he's easily nutmegged) but he's an utter utter bellend so I won't be taking part in the outpouring of sympathy that will be coming his way

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bravos a very good keeper, won 2 leagues, 2 cups, 1 champions league and 2 copa Americas in the last couple of years...he's going to get pelters because that's how our media works, people here never seemed to understand what valdes did for barca

hart IMO is an excellent shot stopper, the low to his left thing seems to be new (I always though his issue was he's easily nutmegged) but he's an utter utter bellend so I won't be taking part in the outpouring of sympathy that will be coming his way

Bravo didn't play cup games for them.

Thought I'd tune in to see what I'm missing in the premier league, I wasn't disappointed. A great game of football, loads of attacking intent, end to end play and goals too. Mourinho will be sulking tonight!

On Bravo, he looked dodgy as hell but it's early days. Players take time to adjust, no matter how experienced and competent they are.  

Â