Nintendo Switch

Chindie

2 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I bought the wired Zelda controller and I use it for every game now not just the one it's branded for. Really nice bit of kit.

I brought the bowser one. I love it. Was onky £15 As opposed to the £55 official pro wireless one. 

Nintendo really are over charging customers with the stuff on this particular console.

On 11/09/2018 at 15:58, Stevo985 said:

The Switch accessories do seem to be outrageously priced. I still haven't invested in a second controller because of the 80 odd quid pricetag

Same. Which is annoying because I want one for Super Mario Party.

On 16/09/2018 at 18:11, Paddywhack said:

Same. Which is annoying because I want one for Super Mario Party.

Ive ordered comin* next week. This looks like one of th3 better Mario party releases. Twenty charchters to choose from also.

• Like 1

I just noticed that now we have to pay £18 for online for a year. Have to admit the content they throw in is pathetic. Some nes games that I already have on my nes classic. I mean come on, not even SNES or n64. I guess the n64 won’t come yet as they will probably realease a classic edition for that.

all you really getting extra is the cloud backup. Rubbish service from Nintendo here.

Edited by Demitri_C

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Can anyone explain to me why anyone would pay £40 to play Wolfenstein 2 (and others) when it's £10 on other systems and plays twice as well as the Switch version?

Stupid strategy 

But i was abit annoyed today with game. Last week I saw dragonball z fighters for £29.99. I thought I'd go grab it today and game have out it up to £49.99

I Was furious. Crooks 

18 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Can anyone explain to me why anyone would pay £40 to play Wolfenstein 2 (and others) when it's £10 on other systems and plays twice as well as the Switch version?

On the go tax

• 3 weeks later...

Big update on the new smash brothers from nintendo direct today. They have revealed even more charchters including ken from street fighter.

The roster for this game is incredible. They are really going all out for this one.

I have been amused by how the guy developing Smash Bros appears to hate the game. Every Direct he makes a sly comment about how much work there's been in making the game, like this time saying how he'll never be able to have a break. And each reveal video seems to have a Nintendo character get killed, like he secretly would rather kill the Nintendo universe than keep making this game. The final reveal this time was literally the entire roster being incinerated, bar Kirby who he actually likes.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

I have been amused by how the guy developing Smash Bros appears to hate the game. Every Direct he makes a sly comment about how much work there's been in making the game, like this time saying how he'll never be able to have a break. And each reveal video seems to have a Nintendo character get killed, like he secretly would rather kill the Nintendo universe than keep making this game. The final reveal this time was literally the entire roster being incinerated, bar Kirby who he actually likes.

Was talking to my mate about this. It's wierd having this guy on always trashing certain things for smash in particular. 

Some bizarre charchters on smash though having ken who is actually like Stu why not have m bison or zangief to mix it up ?  

The strangest one is the piranha plant from mario brothers

They could have used a better charchter from mario like waluigi kooper troopa etc.

Would have been good to have seen more from sonic like knuckles

From what I understand if the Binding of Isaac, the longevity with it comes from how hard it is, the rogue like elements of it, and replayability. If you like twin stick shooters and like the style its supposedly great, otherwise I'd imagine you can get more game for your money elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
Â