');
Sign in to follow this  
Chindie

Nintendo Switch

Two pro controllers cos that's how I roll. 😎

2 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I bought the wired Zelda controller and I use it for every game now not just the one it's branded for. Really nice bit of kit.

I brought the bowser one. I love it. Was onky £15 As opposed to the £55 official pro wireless one. 

Nintendo really are over charging customers with the stuff on this particular console.

One of my favourite games is gettin* a new game for the switch. Nintendo direct have announced a Luigi mansions 3. This should be awesome.

On 11/09/2018 at 15:58, Stevo985 said:

The Switch accessories do seem to be outrageously priced. I still haven't invested in a second controller because of the 80 odd quid pricetag

Same. Which is annoying because I want one for Super Mario Party.

On 16/09/2018 at 18:11, Paddywhack said:

Same. Which is annoying because I want one for Super Mario Party.

Ive ordered comin* next week. This looks like one of th3 better Mario party releases. Twenty charchters to choose from also.

• Like 1

I just noticed that now we have to pay £18 for online for a year. Have to admit the content they throw in is pathetic. Some nes games that I already have on my nes classic. I mean come on, not even SNES or n64. I guess the n64 won’t come yet as they will probably realease a classic edition for that.

all you really getting extra is the cloud backup. Rubbish service from Nintendo here.

Edited by Demitri_C

Sign in to follow this