In my lifetime, I would like...

CarewsEyebrowDesigner

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I think my last holiday was driving 4-6 hours a day every other day, the one before it was about 36 hours in a plane and 14 hours sat in an airport waiting to get on the plane

If someone said in 50 years time you could do London to New York in less than an hour I think that'd be amazing

The novelty of sitting in an uncomfortable chair watching 4 films not being able to sleep has worn off for me

what films did you watch.

Last time my head phone socket was broke on a ten hour flight, I was fuming, think I watched get hard, chef and American sniper through a patchy connection that I had to hold in place or lose it and keep twisting until I found it again

Did have a bloke sit next to me once play football manager for 12 hours solid on a Mac, I reckon I could happily do that

My biggest problem is I can never sleep on a plane

• Like 1

It doesn't get much more 'first world problems' than an intermittent hifi jack on an international flight.

A bus trip to Porto was my hardest journey ever. You start of as best mates on a football odyssey. By the time France turns in to Spain you want to machine gun every last one of the unfunny smelly fidgeting bastards.

• Like 3

My 28 bus from Luang Prabang to Hanoi and 28 hour train across China are two of the best journeys I've ever done.

I have no fondness for flying though, although I can appreciate it is amazing.

1. V.E.M

The Virtual Eating Machine. Eat whatever you want, for as long as you want and never get full.

2. V.S.M

The Virtual Sex Machine. Have sex with whoever you want, for as long as you want.

3. V.J.M

The Virtual Job Machine. Be a rockstar, filmstar or footballer for as long as you want.

or just virtual reality I guess..

• Like 2

Â