Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

6 hours ago, dn1982 said:

Why not wait till we are actually relegated?? It may be a virtual certainty but whilst there's any chance we should back the team. Once that's sorted I think you'll find more support. I am one of 8 ST holders and all of us think it's a dumb idea at present. 

Why say anything if you think it is a 'dumb idea'? It is easy to stand on the sidelines and snipe. Come the end of the season WHEN we are relegated what will YOU do?

We are our own worst enemies. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Mike wrote a great email to the press. It was passionate, lively, and it made the point well enough that it got him a spot on radio. I don't know if he posted it in the thread? Either way if he's happy for me to do so I'd be delighted to tidy it up a touch and we can use that as the mission statement.

DDID I sent two versions. Will send you the other then see what you think might work. Still waiting for feedback from SKY and ITV who contacted me. 

• Like 3

It's all very simple.

There is only one way and that is for US to deal with THEM.

RL TF & SH should have the feeling of "what will our customers do next?"

We need a start, It MUST be a revolt from the fans

We have to grab them by their balls.

Almost anarchy.

RL TF & SH must feel "ok we cant beat this lot, they are out of OUR control"

Leaving them no alternative but to get out.

Ask yourself, what would RL do if TF & SH resigned?

He would be forced to do something.

We have no choice but to start something, anything & everything. Increase momentum, when things start to take effect, TURN THE SCREW.

Dont stop till TF & SH resign & RL sels

Get up stand up

Walkout save the club

Edited by Grasshopper

Grasshopper is correct.

IT NEEDS TO BE A TOTAL BOYCOTT ACROSS THE PAGE.

Sustained by the great work Mike is putting in behind the scenes.

If the dickheads running the club have gave up, then so should the people bank rolling it! - Who are us, the Customers!

Paying rocket polishers like Lescott to play shit and tweet pictures of flash cars! Prick!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Grasshopper is correct.

IT NEEDS TO BE A TOTAL BOYCOTT ACROSS THE PAGE.

Sustained by the great work Mike is putting in behind the scenes.

If the dickheads running the club have gave up, then so should the people bank rolling it! - We, the Customers!

Baby steps first though. There is a massive amount of apathy by people who think we can't make a difference. Make this a success and then look at the next steps. A boycott is not impossible with momentum, help us achieve that by sharing on social media.

A boycott is achievable right away if WE ALL STOP GIVING MONEY TO THE CLUB in any way shape or form!

That is the best start we can do straight away without any publicity needed whatsoever on that front.

**** baby steps. Why do tomorrow what can be done straight away!

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

A boycott is achievable right away if WE ALL STOP GIVING MONEY TO THE CLUB in any way shape or form!

That is the best start we can do straight away without any publicity needed whatsoever on that front.

**** baby steps. Why do tomorrow what can be done straight away!

It won't happen. People won't stop going because they will either think others won't go ahead, or because they don't have a movement to believe in. Create a movement, start by walking out at Everton and then move forward with momentum, get people on board.

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

It won't happen. People won't stop going because they will either think others won't go ahead, or because they don't have a movement to believe in. Create a movement, start by walking out at Everton and then move forward with momentum, get people on board.

It is beyond turning out for games on a match day, See my post on page 4 on the examples of ways customers can stop giving money to the club.

2 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

It's an 'if' because it requires inaction from a large group of people at the same time, in an instant. 

I thought I was being generous. 

To stop giving money to the club in any way shape or form. No it don't, it starts right away and the trend takes shape for others to then follow mate.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It is beyond turning out for games on a match day, See my post on page 4 on the examples of ways customers can stop giving money to the club.

I agree - actually, that we should stop spending money. I also know there are ideas to take this further than a walk out in two games. BUT, in order for that to happen and for us to gain support, we need Everton to work. Will you walk out?

Just now, DK82 said:

I agree - actually, that we should stop spending money. I also know there are ideas to take this further than a walk out in two games. BUT, in order for that to happen and for us to gain support, we need Everton to work. Will you walk out?

I won't even turn up to have to walk out.

What is the point in paying a trio of pricks who run the club your hard earned cash to then walk away 74 minutes later, it's not like you are going to be refunded! (This does not include ST holders obviously).

Don't give them a F*****g! penny more!

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

I won't even turn up to have to walk out.

What is the point in paying a trio of pricks who run the club your hard earned cash to then walk away 74 minutes later, it's not like you are going to be refunded! (This does not include ST holders obviously).

Don't give them a F*****g! penny more!

People won't just suddenly decide to give up spending money, without a cause/movement to believe in.

• Like 1

It won't work if we get a good result at stoke, something we all want, if that were to happen a walk out during the Everton game would be seen as counterproductive by most fans, regardless of whatever the protest may aimed at. 

2 minutes ago, useless said:

It won't work if we get a good result at stoke, something we all want, if that were to happen a walk out during the Everton game would be seen as counterproductive by most fans, regardless of whatever the protest may aimed at. 

This is why we need to use the time to reason with people, get in the media, get on the radio, get people talking. This isn't about 16 minutes missed, it's about the state of affairs at the club. We need to get that across.

Edited by DK82

Â