• Ravens
    • Jets
    • Giants
    • Dolphins
    • Jaguars
    • Saints
    • Other

20 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Vance Jospeh, Dolphins DC, gonna be the Broncos new HC. Risky move.

Beat me to the news :) 

Must say I preferred the Shanahan option but that may be for sentimental reasons.

Important thing now is a kick ass OC to fix our lackluster attack, and please resign Wade!!!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Beat me to the news :) 

Must say I preferred the Shanahan option but that may be for sentimental reasons.

Important thing now is a kick ass OC to fix our lackluster attack, and please resign Wade!!!!!

Mike McCoy apparently imminent

13 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Mike McCoy apparently imminent

I'll gladly have him back. He made Orton useful and got us to the playoffs with Tebow. A good year with Peyton as well, apart from THAT game you jammy git ;)

Edited by Tegis

Chargers owner Dean Spanos has called an 8 a.m. PST meeting Thursday to tell his staff the news they have all been bracing for: The team plans to move to Los Angeles.

According to several sources informed of the team's plans, Spanos told NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, other league officials and a few fellow owners of his intentions following the committee meetings on Wednesday. During those meetings, the Chargers were barely a topic and the league did not offer any additional money to contribute to their stadium efforts.

According to those who know him well, the committee meetings were seen as the last opportunity for a solution. None came.

Clicky

LA Chargers and Las Vegas Raiders huh, AFCW is in for major changes

11 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Yet there's barely enough interest to support one team in LA.

it was done the moment the public voted against financing it for them, based on what id read last year when they were throwing round the carson stuff it sounds like a fair chunk of their catchment area seems to be in southern LA and was travelling so they might get away with it, seems very strange to think they're moving but at least its to a stadium that realistically ive got more chance of going to, hopefully spanos will also do something about the marketing, they're one of those 5/6 teams that its really hard to get anything other than the basic merchandise for

still IMO las vegas was the more interesting move that i dont think they've even looked at, you'll ditch your traditional fanbase but make a killing it you market it to the tourists properly, the raiders merchandise will flood LV

Clickety linkings

:crylaugh:

Even Other Sports Teams Are Making Fun Of The L.A. Chargers' New Logo

Well, it’s official — the Chargers are moving to Los Angeles, to be the second NFL team of a city who seemed pretty okay with having no NFL teams a couple of years ago. To commemorate their move, the Chargers unveiled a logo which was immediately trashed pretty much unanimously by the whole internet. But the Tampa Bay Lightning, who couldn’t help but notice similarities to both their logo and that of the Los Angeles Dodgers, opened up their own can of worms with this tweet:

You need to click on the link as there's a load more stick on there :D:D 

• Like 1