• Dolphins
    • Jaguars
    • Saints
    • Other

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Feel a bit dirty saying this, but I hope we lose today. Will round off a horrendous season with a top 10 pick at least 

dd0.jpg

2 hours ago, Tegis said:

Getting Buffalo to a 9-7 season with EJ Manuel is Gandalf-stuff

I like Marrone but I am more happy with Coughlin coming in and fixing the mentality of the organization.  There's no way Tom lets Bortles get away with murder either. 

I think people think Coughlin is still this army sergeant task master like he used to be. He's more player friendly these days and to me seems to have lost a lot of that "my way or the highway" kind of mentality. I recall a few examples, especially towards the end of his reign in NY which made me wonder, specifically when he said nothing to Odell when he was losing his mind against Carolina last season. 

Don't get me wrong, he's still someone I'd never want to get on the wrong side of, but he's definitely a different coach from when he left Jacksonville the first time.

Was hoping the Bills would appoint him so I could cheer for him on the side :wub:

Edited by abdomlahor

Even if he's mellowed to Garfield levels he will still seem like Darth Vader compared to Bradley . Gus was everybody's best friend and never had a cross word against anyone . The whole mentality needs adjusting across the whole organisation and Coughlin is a good fit . I know he was loved in NY but he is still very much a legend in Jacksonville too. I can't wait to see how this pans out . We're close to being competitive and Tom is the best person right now to oversee that next step IMO.

I'm chuffed to bits to be honest . Taco would have been an improvement over Bradley so having Marrone and Coughlin is probably as good as we could have hoped for .

Schedule for next season has Jacksonville playing everyone in the AFC North and the NFC West and one game against the AFC East and West respectively. (I'd imagine Chargers and Jets )  So...

Jags V ...

Tinhorns x 2

Tacks x 2

Clots x 2

Seahawks

Cards

Rams

49ers

Steelers 

Browns

Bengals

Ravens (Wembley)

Jets

Chargers

4 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Can't you cheer for the Jags on the side ? 

They are "Britain's Team" after all .:D

I pull for the Bills anyways, would've been cool if he ended up coaching them is all. 

Speaking of, sounds like Sean McDermott is being lined up to replace Rex. He's done well in Carolina

• Like 1