Playoffs 2015-16: Divisional Playoffs

Tegis

The AFC is wide open.  The NFC not quite as much.

I think both home sides will win in the NFC, even though the away sides have the post-season experience.  I'm not saying they're bankers but I think they're heavier favourites than in the AFC matches.

As for the AFC, I genuinely think you could have a random number generator pick the winners.  I know the Pats kick on in the post-season but Kansas City are flying and could easily upset there.  And we know Denver's QB travails whereas Big Ben knows his way around the play-offs.  I will go tentatively for an all-home team sweep but I will not be surprised in the slightest if the AFC throws up some upsets in either game.

I see what you mean, but i'd also add that I could see any NFC team (besides the Packers) smashing any of the remaining AFC teams.

The AFC isn't as competitive as the NFC currently I don't think.

I agree.  Obviously on their day the Patriots can beat anyone but on balance I think the NFC is much stronger this year.

If Denver don't win it then I'd like to see Larry win it with Arizona or Cam with Carolina.  Maybe Larry just edges it on the basis that Cam will have plenty more opportunities whereas Larry is running out of time.

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

anyone but the cheating Bronco's and the dirty Seahawks for me  ....

Come again ? :D  And drop that bloody apostrophe :rant:

34 minutes ago, Milfner said:

This is gonna be a great round of games. All four could go either way, imo. About time we beat the Seahawks at home too...

It's going to be an absolute bloodbath.

Number 1 O against number 1 D.

Number 4 O against number 6 D (IIRC)

Â