Playoffs 2015-16: Divisional Playoffs

Tegis

'dominates'

Intangibles help to make Wilson as good as he is. Work ethic, leadership, look at that play against the Vikings with the botched snap. Does Cam fall on the ball, get up, make a defender miss then hit a wide open man?

Can't we just say they're both elite (or nearly there) talents that should be the best 2 in the next few years?

They both have bits the others lack. Wilson has been better as a whole NFL career, Cam has been better this year.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I said Cam was better this year.

9 hours ago, Brumerican said:

And remember my opinion is coming from the outside  here . I am pretty sure every one outside of Seattle is drafting Newton before Wilson next season.

Disagreed. Give all 32 teams the 1st pick this year in a fantasy draft and Wilson, Newton, Rodgers and even Luck would be selected, with Wilson and Newton the most common.

7 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Let's see who has the higher ADP in the summer then . If Wilson is higher than Newton  I will eat my own dick. 

I said 'all 32 teams in a fantasy draft'

Newton is a monster in fantasy terms. Saying that, I think Wilson will have his best fantasy year next season. With no Lynch, the run won't be as prominent and I'm fairly sure in that 2nd half of the season when Wilson WAS better than Cam, he outscored him in fantasy terms.

Â