12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

To be honest I'd decided I wasn't going to bother keeping up maintenance of the team, but decided that wasn't fair to the rest of you so I'm making the effort.

You're welcome, PLANET EARTH

• Like 2

Haha it was worth it just for the draft (The other league) This really is the best one and I think, as i've said a gazillion times now, drafting blind next season will make it 10x better.

Also, Stevo. You seriously suggesting that i'd have to sweeten the deal to swap a potential goalscoring machine for a crocked Spaniard??

You my friend are on the wind up. :P

On 12/15/2015 at 07:30, sexbelowsound said:

Yeah. I'm not fussed who we play with next year if we do this again as long as everyone is involved. I think we've missed out on a big part of the game, the trading, because we started so late as well. Everyone is afraid to exchange because players are pretty much established at the moment.

That being said, Costa is available.....

Fancy Feo?

My offer remains the same, Walcott for Costa. Chelsea are still nothing more than potential, there's no guarantees the new manager even likes Costa or continues to play him, he might prefer Remy or buy another striker in January. Walcott plays, is creative, scores goals. Offer is the same. 

Anybody else tried play TOGGA's perfect XI game as well?

Looks like how I wish the Premier League one was in that each week you pick a brand new team.

Anyone interested in playing this alongside the current one? It's much quicker. Each week just pick your best 4-4-2. 

Scoring seems the same as well.

Edited by sexbelowsound

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Anybody else tried play TOGGA's perfect XI game as well?

Looks like how I wish the Premier League one was in that each week you pick a brand new team.

Anyone interested in playing this alongside the current one? It's much quicker. Each week just pick your best 4-4-2. 

Scoring seems the same as well.

How does it compare to the Premier League version?

Edited by Rds1983

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

How does it compare to the Premier League version?

Haven't tried it yet.

Its TOGGA point scoring but you pick a new team each week and only one formation, 4-4-2.

It probably sits in the middle of the involvement table. Less time consuming that the full TOGGA game but more time consuming than the Premier League version.

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

Haven't tried it yet.

Its TOGGA point scoring but you pick a new team each week and only one formation, 4-4-2.

It probably sits in the middle of the involvement table. Less time consuming that the full TOGGA game but more time consuming than the Premier League version.

I could be tempted to give it a go, I'm getting a tad bored by the PL one. Let me know if you set up a league.

Â