GENTLEMAN

Im in 22/23 now. Berradi has 10 goals in 3 games. Thrashed united 6-1 in community shield and 4-0 away in prem. Beat city 4-1 in supercup. Games too easy now so ive been playing all my regens last few games. Pirlos passing is immense

I'm surprised at how easy I've found the prem so far. I expected a season like my first season in the championship where I struggled. 

I can imagine after a couple of seasons it gets very easy indeed.

It probably helps that I've signed a fair few recommendations from you guys. My entire front 3 probably wouldn't have been signed if it wasn't for this thread.

I'm surprised at how easy I've found the prem so far. I expected a season like my first season in the championship where I struggled. 

I can imagine after a couple of seasons it gets very easy indeed.

It probably helps that I've signed a fair few recommendations from you guys. My entire front 3 probably wouldn't have been signed if it wasn't for this thread.

Have you signed Berradi? If not then get him. Also Stones developes to 90OVR as does Laporte. Solid CBs. Gaya for LB also gets to 90 and is quick as ****.

Nope, not got any of them.

Currently negotiating to get P. Gurpegui in at the next transfer window plus I'll try and sign a couple of the regens that appear.

Might look at Stones. I've got Marquinhos who's still young but could do with a younger partner for him as Otamanedi is good now but is 30 on it I think.

Nope, not got any of them.

Currently negotiating to get P. Gurpegui in at the next transfer window plus I'll try and sign a couple of the regens that appear.

Might look at Stones. I've got Marquinhos who's still young but could do with a younger partner for him as Otamanedi is good now but is 30 on it I think.

Try get them in now while their prices are lowish. Which regens are coming through in your save ?

That was my exact plan :)

I want another CF and my weakest player now is my left back so Cole was a no brainer.

Only other one I was considering was Cambiasso. My DM (Nordtvelt) is good but is my oldest player I think so he'll need replacing earlier than others.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

"Well he surely would have scored from there more times than not".

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

"Round two between these two teams, who have already met once this season"

I only lasted a couple of games before I got sick of the commentary. Changed it to Spanish first but even that was annoying and I could only understand bits and pieces!

So now I play without commentary. You should try it, it's way better. The commentary really adds nothing to football games.

Clinging onto my Europa league spot at the moment. 8 games to go in the league and in 6th, but it's tight.

Embolo has got 35 goals in the league so far :D And he's been injured for 7 or 8 games.

That spell injured ended my hopes of the top 4 in my first season though. I don't have a very good back up. I but in the regen Drogba who is ok, but obviously isn't there yet being only 16 (he's going to be a beast though)

Think Bazoer is going to get another run at CB as Otamendi is declining so would rather bring Bazoer up to his level.

Couple of decent summer signings and I should be able to get top 4 next season. At the moment I still concede way too many goals. 

As expected, WBA turned up and played like Barca, completley dominated the game and i could barely get the ball off them. They had some unknown striker up front who scored their goal. Simple through ball and he held off my 2 CBs to score.

Got to 82mins and i was looking at my first loss for along time. On come Pirlo and Klose. Changed the game completley. My tactic is get the ball to Pirlo and hit long lofted through balls as they are the most accurate with him. He hit a through ball from before the halfway line to set Klose free, nice finish with R2 into the bottom corner 1-1. 92nd mins now, Pirlo again from near halfway, stunning ball into Berradis stride, chests it down and i just blast it right into the top corner. Best feeling ive had from a computer game that i can remember. What a great game PES is

• Like 2

Can't get the R2 finish right on this. 

On FIFA I used to use that finish all the time, was great cutting inside and bending it in the top corner when it worked.
Doesn't work like that on PES.

I use it sometimes in 1on1s, but rarely any other time.

It's annoying that the AI uses it and 95% of the time hits the bottom corner. The combination of the goalkeepers being generally poor (when they're playing for you) and the AI's finishing mean a shot on target is usually a goal.

In fact, I'd love to see the stats for shots vs goals against me. At the end of the games I rarely see more than one shot on target not resulting in a goal.

Can't get the R2 finish right on this. 

On FIFA I used to use that finish all the time, was great cutting inside and bending it in the top corner when it worked.

Doesn't work like that on PES.

I use it sometimes in 1on1s, but rarely any other time.

It's annoying that the AI uses it and 95% of the time hits the bottom corner. The combination of the goalkeepers being generally poor (when they're playing for you) and the AI's finishing mean a shot on target is usually a goal.

In fact, I'd love to see the stats for shots vs goals against me. At the end of the games I rarely see more than one shot on target not resulting in a goal.

You can see all your stats from entire season in databases section in ML menu..1 of the menus in there anyway.

Pass completion, tackles, shots etc

I am almost guaranteed to concede 1 a game and it's often from the opposition's only shot.

I know it's cool to have a top goalkeeper but does it really matter who you have between the sticks?

Â