GENTLEMAN

Oh and I am utterly fed up of Derby matches. Who the **** thought making the game that way was a good idea?

3 defeats in the league this season, 2 of them to West Brom. They're 15th in the league.

Hopefully they go down so I don't have to have that nonsense for a season at least.

This game cheats.

PLaying Man City. They're 2nd in the league, I'm top.

I go 3-0 down, they're hammering me. I play an incredible second half and claw it back to 3-3 with 2 minutes left. Then this happens.

Keep your eye on the goalkeeper, and no, I wasn't holding triangle.

Annoyingly, it could still have been avoided if my rightback hadn't decided to just let the ball go over his head instead of interacting with it. Bullshit.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This game cheats.

PLaying Man City. They're 2nd in the league, I'm top.

I go 3-0 down, they're hammering me. I play an incredible second half and claw it back to 3-3 with 2 minutes left. Then this happens.

Keep your eye on the goalkeeper, and no, I wasn't holding triangle.

Annoyingly, it could still have been avoided if my rightback hadn't decided to just let the ball go over his head instead of interacting with it. Bullshit.

:crylaugh:

The way he ran all the way almost to the touchline at full speed. Seriously though, I do catch the game cheating all the time, it's annoying as hell. 

It's just when it feels like there is that switch that flicks from "normal" to "goal".

At 3-2 to Man City they were just playing normally. And as soon as I scored you could just feel the game saying "nope, you're not winning this game", I manage to repel them and then that happens.

So annoying. I kind of get why it happens, but it just feels so false. I'd rather get battered for the whole game with the CPU playing at a consistent standard than that false difficulty

Anyway, I'm top of the Prem by a point. 10 games to go so it'll be tight. I'm actually through to the QF of the FA Cup for once! First time I've been beyond the second round :D

Squad was spread pretty thin so did make some January signings in the end. Mostly regens, but bought a new Right Back, and new winger/AM and blew a load of money on Teixera as PSV finally succumbed to my relentless offers!

Should have enough players to rotate effectively now. But I'm stupid and get sentimental about players. I've dropped Adama these days but keep thinking I need to play him so he doesn't get upset.

It's a game, Stevo!

Embolo finally wins World Player of the Year after years of being overlooked. It only took about 70 something league goals for them to finally consider him instead of players like Maxwell (who incidentally plays for Villa now) and Sneijder. But I suspect it's because of this goal he scored:

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

How come your Embolo doesn't have the updated look?

My guy actually looks like the real Embolo and has a blonde mohawk

Damn, I don't know. Downloaded my patch around October so maybe they didn't update his look back then.

Also I finally got to the point where I can field a full XI full of 90+ players.

DF6khq1.png?1

Not much left to play for now. The only thing left to achieve is to have a player become Legend or Bandeira. Embolo hit Superstar level 3 recently (jumped straight from level 1, just like he jumped straight from Star Player level 1 to Superstar). I'll wrap it up after that. It's been a good run.

Won the league on matchday 29  :crylaugh:. Unbeaten so far, I'm trying to become an Invincible.

Ive won the league twice unbeaten lol. Game is far too easy for me now even with regens. Might start afresh with a random serie b team or something

Just now, YGabbana said:

Ive won the league twice unbeaten lol. Game is far too easy for me now even with regens. Might start afresh with a random serie b team or something

There's always some random team that goes super saiyan on me. This season I'm conceding less though which has helped. I usually score 100 goals but concede over 40 each season. I'm just above 20 at this point.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

It's far too easy. The most fun I have is in the second tier in my first season with the originals, it's a lot harder and you have to think a lot harder about recruitment. 

The regens really are the dumbest idea in this game. Not only is it stupid to have Pirlo etc being the best player in the game in the year 2020, but it also makes things far too easy. You get to pick up players for free who are among the best in the game in little more than 2-3 seasons after signing them. 

The game needs a bigger database, more teams, more leagues and more of a football manager style system for regens and scouting. It would make the game so much more interesting and 'realistic'. Rather than simply have to suspend your belief after 4-5 seasons of playing. 

• Like 2

There's always some random team that goes super saiyan on me. This season I'm conceding less though which has helped. I usually score 100 goals but concede over 40 each season. I'm just above 20 at this point.

I barely concede tbh, Stones and Laporte have been my CB pairing for 5 seasons now. Solid.

I'm same as Keyblade, although a few seasons behind. Score loads, but concede loads too. Getting better though.

QPR are my bogey team (excluding WBA). Always lose to them.

Â