GENTLEMAN

Most of the players in the game are regens at this point[emoji38]. Young players like Amavi are 31 y/o veterans[emoji38].

Totti just hit 99 OVR. Is he ever going to stop?

Woah 99?? Did you start him every game when you signed him? What position you got him in

1 hour ago, YGabbana said:

Woah 99?? Did you start him every game when you signed him? What position you got him in

I usually play him as AM, or lately ever since David Silva held down that spot I play him as a SS on the left of a front 3. He can even play in CM, his stamina is ridiculous. He was like 78 when I signed him too, he just kept increasing.

• Like 1

I'm in such a rut. Every game is so frustrating now. My team is better, I'm better, but it's just not going in the net.

Just lost 2-0 to Southampton. 21 shots, 12 on target. They had 2 shots, both goals.

I used to play with lots of width and get loads of goals from crosses. But recently I've been having no joy. I still play with width but I've been trying to cut inside more and feed the strikers.

To be honest the no goals thing is a recent rut. The season before the one I'm on I was scoring absolutely loads (although I don't use R2 enough, I need to get used to how that works as it feels really unnatural to me).

I still get games where it's ok. The one after that picture I won 5-1.

But I just seem to be getting loads of games at the moment where I cannot score. Embolo in particular seems to be the main culprit.

I'm just frustrated, it'll all click again soon! But I was sure I'd be getting Champions League this season but it's looking tough now! 

On the plus side, that game aside, I'm doing well in the Europa league. 

I am out of the FA Cup in the second round AGAIN though :crylaugh: 

I think I got knocked out of the FA Cup in the first round by Charlton like 3 times already :lol: . Game is weird sometimes. Like City getting relegated, then promoted this year only for Liverpool to take their place :crylaugh:

Had 1 of those games Stevo is talking about. Ajax away in CL, 3-3..they had 3 shots 3 goals. Then in home leg i was 2 up and they scored 2 wondergoals. Luckily i still won but it was pissing me off.

Thrashed City 7-0 in the cup a couple games later though so all good now lol

I personally struggle to create much unless I use 2 CF's, and edit their positions to be slightly wider than normal. I also have a SS playing centrally who drops in deeper to recieve passes, with the CF's running onto through balls in behind.

Then I pack the midfield and press aggressively, hitting the AI on the counter. Has been working very well so far, against both good and bad teams (on hardest difficulty).

Oh, and the R2 finish is deadly. You can just pea roll it in most of the time if you have the right angle.

I play 4-1-2-3

Two very wide support strikers/wingers feeding a central CF.

Seems to be the most effective for me.

With the way Master League uses team spirit, I've been reluctant to experiment much outside of that

Just finished my fourth season, so my second in the prem.

Came out of my rut and sneaked into 4th place. Also won the Europa league, which was great.

Found the Europa league a lot easier than the Prem. I thrashed everybody in the knockout stages. To be fair PSV were the hardest team I faced, and that was the final. Was a good game. They were better for an hour, 1-0 up. Then I turned it around and ran out 4-1 winners.
Embolo got 25 goals in the Europa league alone :crylaugh:

He's up to 88 OPR now. But Drogba is right behind him, and only 18. Think he's 85 now.

I need to buy a new DM, and new fullbacks. But I'm going to have to buy regens and make them better as everyone in the game better than mine are either too old or too expensive.
Gareth Barry is the best player under 20 on the game. Annoyingly he regen'd into my team and I sold him. Whoops. Might buy him back as my DM.

What's the highest player rating any of you guys have got for a game?

In one of my Europa league games I won 8-0 and Embolo scored 7 goals. He got 8/10 in the ratings. I don't think I've ever seen higher than a 8.5

• Like 1

Totti is at 100 for me right now. By far the highest rated player. Second highest is Joaqin at 95 surprisingly :lol: . He just slowly crept his way to the top. Still can't get into the team ahead of 82 rated Adama and 81 rated Messi though.

Edit: Also this season I've seen a few 9.0 ratings for the first time, I didn't think they existed. Embolo got it once for scoring 8 spectacular goals in a game, and Messi got it a few times with like 4 goal + few assist performances.

Edited by Keyblade

I missed out on the Totti Regen. I might buy him in this window too, although he'll struggle to get a game. I've got Embolo, Drogba, Adama, Pereira and Griezmann all competing for places up there.

There's a random United player on mine who's one of the best players on the game at the moment. his name escapes me but I'd never heard of him.

There's also a random english striker playing for Juventus who is right up there.

Â