NFL Draft 2015 (April 30th - May 2)

Brumerican

Who will draft the rapist?

Gurley, Flowers, White, Cooper or Shelton for GMen would be nice.

TD leaders from first round QBs since 1998:

NFL%20TDs%20Since%201998_zpseae261u6.png

Helps to play in a dome.  -_-

I'd read and heard for a few weeks not that we liked him. Not a surprise. I think he's a reach at nine from what I understand. He never allowed a sack last season apparently, and is a mauler in the run game. Only 20 years old. Eventual LT to replace Beatty in the future probably.

No trades so far. Very surprising.

Shaq Thompson at 25. Safety/linebacker hybrid. We like our linebackers to be fast across the field so I guess it makes sense there but I dunno, we've a bigger need at safety so hoping he's plugged in there.

Saying that, Gettleman loved him - had the pick in within a minute and had him in for a visit. Only team to use one of their 30 visits on Shaq though which is strange. We'll see.

Edited by Milfner

Do the Jets have the best defensive personnel in the league now? Absolutely crazy the amount of quality player on that D. I'm not even sure where they'll fit Williams in. He isn't a nose tackle (they have Harrison anyways), and two of the three best five techniques in the league in Richardson and Wilkerson.

Edited by abdomlahor

I've not seen such a positive unanimous agreement around a Denver pick by the fans before, maybe Von but he was somewhat a nobrainer at the time. Shane Ray looks like a elite pass-rusher with top 10 talent. Thrilled we got him in the mid 20s and a couple of 5 rounders. Excited. Now, stay of the pot please!

Dunno what to make of the Funchess pick but it's good to have some opposite KB for next season which alongside Olsen makes us a big redzone threat. Still got a fourth, three fifths and a seventh to play with. Got a feeling we'll be tossing that seventh to someone to trade up a few places to make sure we get our guy. 

Cardinals had 6 first round picks ?

What made you think that?

Tired eyes possibly !!!

I was looking at the nfl app and could swear it had cardinals loads of times , hence the reason I even went back and counted them

Today however they appear to have fixed the bug :wink:

Â