English Club Rankings

villa4europe

Are Newcastle really 7th in crowds too?

Weird stat. Is it even a stat?

Jawdee Nation.

Sell out every week.

500,000,000 season ticket holders! Take 600,000,000 fans to every away game, and 700,000,000 jus' gan fer tha crack! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! etc.

"Could've been me that lifted him"

"Might've been me"

etc etc

Kill me now

• Like 2

I've got a soft spot for Leeds.  Got family up there (where Moortown meets Roundhay if you know the city) and my daughter was born in Leeds.   My sister in law lives there, her eldest is 14 and the middle one is 11 and sports mad, they come from a family where the dad is a Liverpool fan (from Solihull, grew up in the 1970s...) and the grandparents are mad keen Manchester United fans who moved to Solihull from Salford in the 1970s but unlike most Brummie reds actually talk with a Manchester accent.   The kids, to their immense credit, both support Leeds despite growing up at one of the worst times in Leeds entire history.   Leeds are still a huge club, I'd still put them on a par with the likes of us, Everton and Newcastle. 

I've got a soft spot for Leeds. Got family up there (where Moortown meets Roundhay if you know the city) and my daughter was born in Leeds. My sister in law lives there, her eldest is 14 and the middle one is 11 and sports mad, they come from a family where the dad is a Liverpool fan (from Solihull, grew up in the 1970s...) and the grandparents are mad keen Manchester United fans who moved to Solihull from Salford in the 1970s but unlike most Brummie reds actually talk with a Manchester accent. The kids, to their immense credit, both support Leeds despite growing up at one of the worst times in Leeds entire history. Leeds are still a huge club, I'd still put them on a par with the likes of us, Everton and Newcastle.

Well I've lived in Leeds all my adult life, my kids were born and raised here, and TBH, although it's not where I'm 'from' (I'll always consider myself a Brummie), it's definitely more home than Birmingham is now. But...

I have no soft spot for Leeds United whatsoever. In fact I detest them, with a loathing rivalling that for small heath. May they rot in the lower leagues forever.

• Like 3

I've got a soft spot for Leeds. Got family up there (where Moortown meets Roundhay if you know the city) and my daughter was born in Leeds. My sister in law lives there, her eldest is 14 and the middle one is 11 and sports mad, they come from a family where the dad is a Liverpool fan (from Solihull, grew up in the 1970s...) and the grandparents are mad keen Manchester United fans who moved to Solihull from Salford in the 1970s but unlike most Brummie reds actually talk with a Manchester accent. The kids, to their immense credit, both support Leeds despite growing up at one of the worst times in Leeds entire history. Leeds are still a huge club, I'd still put them on a par with the likes of us, Everton and Newcastle.

Well I've lived in Leeds all my adult life, my kids were born and raised here, and TBH, although it's not where I'm 'from' (I'll always consider myself a Brummie), it's definitely more home than Birmingham is now. But...

I have no soft spot for Leeds United whatsoever. In fact I detest them, with a loathing rivalling that for small heath. May they rot in the lower leagues forever.

This, but change "Leeds" for the "North East", and "Leeds United" for "Newcastle United".  

• Like 1

I suppose it depends on what you think of when you think of Leeds.   I've only been to Elland Road a couple of times, boxing day both years I think and we won one and drew the other.  Didn't find Leeds fans particularly offensive on either occasion, maybe they are nicer at Christmas or something. Beyond that the first thing I associate with Leeds United are my two nieces who are both lovely people. :wub: 

Haha...I hated Leeds too, they always seemed like such a scummy club. Didn't help that they had players like Lee Bowyer and Alan Smith in their ranks either. I'd be happy never to see them again.

• Like 1

Jawdee Nation.

Sell out every week.

500,000,000 season ticket holders! Take 600,000,000 fans to every away game, and 700,000,000 jus' gan fer tha crack! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! etc.

"Might've been me"

etc etc

Kill me now

Best fans in the country

Best pie in the country

Best taxi driver in the country

Best lifter upper of kids at their 1st football match in the country

What's not to like?

• Like 3

Jawdee Nation.

Sell out every week.

"Might've been me"

etc etc

Kill me now

Best fans in the world

Best pie in the world

Best taxi driver in the world

Best lifter upper of kids at their 1st football match in the world

What's not to like?

Ha'way man! Had to fix it for you!

Jawdee Nation.

Sell out every week.

"Might've been me"

etc etc

Kill me now

I remember we brought a pie

Â