PFA Player of the Year: Who will win?

NibblyPig

Who will win PFA Player of the Year?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win PFA Player of the Year?

• Petr Cech
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Thierry Henry
    • Andy Johnson
    • Frank Lampard
    • John Terry

Blow me down... 800 posts and I'm in the First team!!

Sure, it might not be as many posts as some people on here...

But you know what?

They've been 800 "important" posts... they've said important things!... Things that make you go "hmm! Good point Niblett!"...

... and I haven't been afraid to shy away from the big issues either

I'd like to thank my parents, Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour, ...

Blow me down... 800 posts and I'm in the First team!!

Sure, it might not be as many posts as some people on here...

But you know what?

They've been 800 "important" posts... they've said important things!... Things that make you go "hmm! Good point Niblett!"...

... and I haven't been afraid to shy away from the big issues either

I'd like to thank my parents, Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour, ...

Good to see you've started your next 800 in a similar fashion ;)

Lampard will and should win IMO. Im not a great John Terry fan. Yoiu watch in every BIG game he makes 1 major mistake, and the commentater always says "thats so unlike Terry". I read the sun yesterday and Carvalio was the best defender on that pitch, yet he got 7 out of 10, and John Terry got 8/10 and was MOTM. Terry has this agresive manner people like, and he is a good player and excelent captain, i just dont rate him as high as alot of people do.

Its just good to see so many English players in it. And it will be even better to see an English winner.

Terry SHOULD win it but the more glamorous midfield position will win out for Lampard in my opinion. Make no mistake, Chelsea's defence has won them this title. When the goals were not forthcoming, they could rely on the defence marshalled by Terry. He should be the first defender to win it since McGrath and in my opinion it's between him and Lamps.

John Terry. Great leader. He dominates games, he never loses a header. He was brilliant against Bayern in both games, he held them together against Barca. He scores important goals. He is the best defender in europe at the moment.

Lampard will win because he scores spectacular goals.

I know a lot of Chelsea fans through work, including several season ticket holders.

They all seem to think that Terry will be their player of the year. I cant say as i disagree with them. It is the most difficult year in ages to pick this time around. Lampard has been superb for club and country, and Thierry Henry, who no one thinks has a chance, has scored 30 times in 41 games for the Gooners this season. Sensational stuff.

Still think Terry will win it, but personally, i would want Lampard to.

Young player will be just as tough, but i think thats between Defoe and Robben.

When was the last time the Villa had player nominated?

I know McGrath (who else?) was the last time we had someone win it, in 1992/93.

Guest RantinRob

McGrath '93

Platt '90

Gray '77

That's yer lot

Funny thing though.............since it's inception there's been no small heath winners.

I am surprised.

Â