andykeenan

Saturday 14th March 3pm

Allocation 2,123

Prices

Adults £19

Over 65 £14

Under 16 £5

Sale Dates

Wednesday February 4th: On sale to 2014/15 Season Card Holders who attended 9+ PL away fixtures in 2014/15 season

Thursday February 5th: On sale to 2014/15 Season Card Holders who attended 5+ PL away fixtures in 2014/15 season

Monday February 9th: On sale to 2014/15 Season Card Holders who attended 1+ PL away fixtures in 2014/15 season

Wednesday February 11th: On sale to 2014/15 Season Card Holders

Friday February 13th: On sale to Villa Cash Members

Monday February 16th: On sale to Supporters who have attended 3+ PL away fixtures in 2014/15 season

Wednesday February 18th: On General Sale

• 1 month later...

I've been told there will be free coach travel for this game.

Is this true? If so we could take more than 2000 especially after last night. 

Like I say I've been told that. There might be a limited number of free places though.

Anyone been to Sunderland before and know the best places to park?

Thinking of getting a ticket but going by car.

you can park at the Stadium of Light Metro Station (cost £4) or alternatively, you can park in the city centre and walk to the ground (about 10-15 minutes). The traffic for a couple of miles around the ground was solid when I went so allow plenty of time for your journey.

There is also a 'Park & Ride' scheme in operation on matchdays, free for both home and away supporters. This is situated at Sunderland Enterprise Park, which is well signposted just off the A1231. Buses run every five minutes, for 90 minutes before kick off and continue after the game until everyone has gone.

http://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/premier-league/stadium-of-light-sunderland-afc.html

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

you can park at the Stadium of Light Metro Station (cost £4) or alternatively, you can park in the city centre and walk to the ground (about 10-15 minutes). The traffic for a couple of miles around the ground was solid when I went so allow plenty of time for your journey.

There is also a 'Park & Ride' scheme in operation on matchdays, free for both home and away supporters. This is situated at Sunderland Enterprise Park, which is well signposted just off the A1231. Buses run every five minutes, for 90 minutes before kick off and continue after the game until everyone has gone.

http://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/premier-league/stadium-of-light-sunderland-afc.html

Yep, that's where I normally park (the Metro car park), if I dive up. Was actually free to park there last season, but it was New Years Day, so it may have been because it's classed as a bank holiday. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Thanks mate.

There's a multi storey I was going to use sat nav SR1 3AH

Cheers for that mate. Just checked online, looks the best place to park, not too far to walk either.

Sunderland selling 200 tickets on Saturday .They will be available from the away turnstiles 70 and 74 cash only £29 Supporters wishing to pay on the day should arrive at the away turnstiles by 2.15pm in order to ensure that they do not miss kick off.

Â