Weekends football 30 January/1 February

andykeenan

He has a red card in him as well usually in big games, I remember he got one at Arsenal and against United previously

but sure he is a good speaker so some reason makes him a great defender

He'd be good at an Everton or another team similar, but not for a title challenger.

I think he has won the title a couple of times already, so he seems good enough for that.

so has John O'Shea

He'd be good at an Everton or another team similar, but not for a title challenger.
I think he has won the title a couple of times already, so he seems good enough for that.

As has Cleverley

Well, as he actually was the main defender and captain of a side that won the title two times, makes him good enough. As for your examples, many players are in some way or another good enough for a title challenger without being world beaters. Very rarely do you have a players like Messi and Ronaldo on the bench each week, but even so the contribution of the individual player you find not good enough for a title challenger are the most important in a collective team fighting for the title.

Edited by momo

Because they're both Belgian, fighting for the lone striker role in the Belgian national team. And you mentioned 'our attacking options'

Not me.

Of course you'll compare them and it's naive to think otherwise.

Bony everytime. Guy has it all. Unlike lukaku.

Yes but Lukaku has 5 years on him so can improve and develop into a better player. 

Â