Superbowl XLIX

Tegis

Superbowl poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the superbowl?

• Patriots
    • Seahawks

#Deflategate

Another witch hunt, prepping balls to accommodate for weather conditions is a league wide practice, including deflating them, it's been going on for decades. But coaches will plead ignorance and let the Patriots take the fall again.

#Hategate

And any advantage a deflated ball might give you is negligible. Brady was picked off twice in that game, and the Pats relied heavily on their running game. 

Steve Young last night said deflating a ball would have no effect on the final score of any game, I'll take his word on that.

In other words, a whole lotta nothing going on

Insider Buzz: Deflating Footballs Is 'Commonplace' Around the NFL

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2334363-insider-buzz-deflating-footballs-is-commonplace-around-the-nfl

(Head coaches looking to dock our draft picks, assistant coaches tell the truth)

Edited by maqroll

What's supremely ridiculous about this is that the NFL allows teams to use their own footballs. There should be one supply of balls that the officials are in control of. For a league that micromanages everything, I'm surprised they let this happen.

• Like 1

Changed my vote to the Patriots. Just a feeling. Will surely be close game this year, right? I hope so at least. Kind of like last year with a great offence vs a great defence, though the Pats have a much better D than the Broncos did last year.

• Like 1

Gronk won't be a factor.

Riiiiiight. Seahawks D is superb, granted, but Gronk is an animal.

Way to take a single quote out of context.

He will be double covered by the best SS in the game and KJ Wright, a fantastic LB. I didn't say 'lol gronk will be shut down and seahawks win easily!!11!!1 The Gronk factor won't be as prominent so the game will be on the Pats WR's imo.

In the same way that Gronk wasn't a factor in the AFCCG. But our secondary is much better than the Colts'

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â