What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I was never a fan of the Strokes' aloof song delivery—in fact, I didn't care for that band at all. There was no feeling, no urgency. But I really dig this from Julian Casablancas + the Voidz. It's like Casablancas received a visit from the Ghost of Punk Rock Past.
  • Like 1

I was never a fan of the Strokes' aloof song delivery—in fact, I didn't care for that band at all. There was no feeling, no urgency. But I really dig this from Julian Casablancas + the Voidz. It's like Casablancas received a visit from the Ghost of Punk Rock Past.

Reminds me of...

• Like 1

Reminds me of...

Exactly! What a killer track.

Edited by JamieZ
  • Like 1

Talking of ear worms, I've been humming this all day...

Legend, Mr 80. You've successfully moved "Kitty" Richards from my ears.

(Although I reserve the right to slaughter you in 24 hours if I'm still humming Airwolf)

• Like 1

This takes me back, despite only being 6...

I loved When I Was Born for the 7th Time, and that was a stand out track. The Norman Cook remix spoiled the song for me a little, but I suppose it was a monster hit, so what do I know?! 

• Like 1

Â