What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Later on in the vid she (Beyoncé) jumps in the crowd and does a bit of crowd surfing, I thought surley the area she dived into must be full of stooges, otherwise they wouldn't let her do it, with how crazy everyone gets. I had no Idea she had such an affect on people, it's like watching old footage of Michael Jackson She's a good show woman though.

• Like 1

First time I heard this, I hated it. It annoyed me so much I listened to it again, and realised they sampled Aphex Twin. Then I listened to it again and started to like it. Then I saw the video and saw what they look like, and went off it again. I'm still not sure if I like it or not, but it and they have something that intrigues me.

• Like 3

First time I heard this, I hated it. It annoyed me so much I listened to it again, and realised they sampled Aphex Twin. Then I listened to it again and started to like it. Then I saw the video and saw what they look like, and went off it again. I'm still not sure if I like it or not, but it and they have something that intrigues me.

This is my favourite one of theirs -

I know they are a parody of sorts.

They remind me of one of my all time favourite artists (Who incidentally, I didn't put on my list in the top ten thread, says it all really) and especially one of my all time favourite songs which I feel is a significant song to my professional life.

I know it may be about drugs but I take my own interpretation.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

I hear you. I don't know what to make of them, either. They've got a "can't look away" magnetism to them, and I think against my better judgment, I'm totally okay with them.

Plus, they got Richard James to appear in their video. Who's the pretty blond girl?

• Like 2

Â