What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Bon Jovi- Runaway

Great song. Their best one i think.

Agreed. :nod:

Aye, but saying something is Bon Jovi's best song like saying herpes is the best of all STDs.

:clap:

My best mate told me that his sister had bought a Bon Jovi CD for ther uncle for xmas. Their uncle is a biker who likes AC/DC and stuff, like good ol' proper rock'n'roll. It's like getting one of us a SHA shirt, that's how daft it is.

Hm, that means I have to sort out quite a bit of my CD-collection. :? I mean, I've got both AC/DC and Bon Jovi in mine. Imn fact, most of my music could be seen as quite contradicting. Probably even constructed, whatever you mean with that. :? And I'd actually prefer clamydia. ;)

Rush - Limelight (probably their best song, all things considered)

into

Monster Magnet - Into the Void (IMO, this improves on the Sabbath original... the crazy rants of Dave Wyndorf about dinosaurs in Vietnam and so forth just add to the psychedelic feel)

Some sort of Baroque orchestra's tribute to Rush doing "Fly by Night". Sounds better than it actually is, since in every song (I bought the CD for about $8 at the store), they'll be doing a pretty cool rendition that I can sing over, but then the harpsichordist has to do a goddamn solo that bears no relation whatsoever to the original song.

:angry:

I am on last.fm, btw

Britney Spears-Gimmie more Very Happy

You actually seem to choose to listen to bad music :) (I seem to remember you once admitted on this thread you listened to Take That).

Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

and

Rob Dougan - Speed Me Towards Death

Â